• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: Quick Questions 2013

paulturner1974 said:
there isn't a disable rate is there?

I believe that it is normal entry for the disabled person and the carer goes free so no disabled rate as such. If you will be getting access passes, they don't accet DLA letters, even if they say why the person receives DLA, you will need a diagnosis letter on official letter headed paper.
I think it's a bit of an invasion of privacy myself, but that seems to be the rule at any attraction now...

Not sure if this is an obvious question or if it has been asked before but, when booking for either Splash or ATH online, how do I get my AP discount?

Thanks in advance :)

Yes but you have to ring them up and give you AP number.

Natalie said:
Yes but you have to ring them up and give you AP number.
Opening hours for ringing Alton towers is 9-5 mon-fri and 9-1 sat, upon 08712229984

Hi all, a "quick question". My other half and I have booked to stay in a cabin at the end of feb in Staffordshire. Its about 4 miles away from AT so my question is this. Although the park is closed, I assume the hotels are still open for Business. Can you just drive up and have a drink/lunch in the hotels or do you have to "sign in" somewhere. As we arent staying I just wanted to check?
Thanks in advance..

Yeah you can just go up to the Hotels for food and a wander around. The waterpark will be open to! What dates did you book? As the park is open for February half term from the 15th - 24th ;)

Noonie - i'm guessing your stay at the Raddle log cabins. I've stayed there a few times. Yes its not far from Alton.

Yes you can just turn up for a drink etc - not sure what happens about restaurants in the evening - the Raddle Inn does nice food mind you, and cheaper! As for the waterpark, should be quiet this time of year but maybe worth ringing and booking in advance just to be sure you can get in.

If you wanted actual meal at hotel you'd be able to book and say you're a visitor not a resident, and they should be fine with it being closed season and all.

Thank You everyone for the hotel info..
We are staying at Quarry Lodge cabins and we are going the week after half term.. would have gone half term and then nip to the towers for a quick nemmy fix but it was more expensive, so just being able to visit and be close will be lovely!
Thanks again!

Poison Tom 96 said:
Can 2 for 1's be used Feb H/T?
The tickets are normally reduced anyway to around £20 for adults so I would say no, but I might be wrong :)

Have a look at the T&C on the two for ones. I dont think there are too many around at the moment, most from last year will have finished at Christmas I imagine.

If there is nothing in the terms I imagine they can be used.

Cheers for that :)

It is not for me (I hold a MAP) but I shall tell the person who was asking me :)

Talking about MAP's....

I know you can buy the yearly drinks refills with a MAP, but can you buy them with just the standard AT AP as well?

I belive they are just for MAP holders as you can use them at various other places and not just Alton Towers.

They do sell standard Alton Towers ones for anyone to buy, Think for around £6

I have bought a one or two of them in recent years.

Example: (Apologies for the general dustiness and condition of it, been laying dormant in my room for about a year)

drinksy.jpg

Anyone know what time the park will open during the February half term opening?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.