• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Can I share the Digi Pass with my friends? Say we went on nemesis and there was eight of us, could I use my Digi Pass to get the online copy of both photos or just one?

Can I share the Digi Pass with my friends? Say we went on nemesis and there was eight of us, could I use my Digi Pass to get the online copy of both photos or just one?
You can get the digital copy of any photos you are in. If you are not in a photo and it's just your friends then you can't.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

You're not supposed to and in most cases you can't, but depends on the staff member really. :)

You can get the digital copy of any photos you are in. If you are not in a photo and it's just your friends then you can't.

So why is there two wristbands? Can you get photos from the people who have wristbands on? There’s eight of us, so for a 4 seater ride, one wristband could sit in each row to get both. Would that work?

So why is there two wristbands? Can you get photos from the people who have wristbands on? There’s eight of us, so for a 4 seater ride, one wristband could sit in each row to get both. Would that work?
Oh you meant the day ones, sorry I thought you meant annual.
With the day ones as long as the person with the wristband is in the photo it can be claimed, both wristbands will have the same claim code so no need to get photos added to both. So give one to one of your friends.

My partner holds our annual digipass. We went on oblivion and took 2 others. He sat next to his sister and me, and I sat next to my friend. Me and my friend were the focus in our picture however you could clearly see him sitting next to me on the ride however they would not let us have it. I don’t understand because he didn’t need to be sitting in the front of rmt or duel to get our photos. :confused:

My partner holds our annual digipass. We went on oblivion and took 2 others. He sat next to his sister and me, and I sat next to my friend. Me and my friend were the focus in our picture however you could clearly see him sitting next to me on the ride however they would not let us have it. I don’t understand because he didn’t need to be sitting in the front of rmt or duel to get our photos. :confused:
Picsolve can be inconsistent, the terms say one thing, hosts may decide or get told otherwise.

Yeah I’ve come to realise that! I always understood from the terms that the person on the photo digipass has to be in the photo and he was :tearsofjoy:

Can anyone recommend a plan for my day at Alton Towers? We are visiting on Friday and want to do everything (ie big seven rides, Congo, Hex, duel)

We were thinking Forbidden Valley first but not sure where to do after that

Can anyone recommend a plan for my day at Alton Towers? We are visiting on Friday and want to do everything (ie big seven rides, Congo, Hex, duel)

I'd personally recommend arriving early (i.e. for opening time) and getting Wicker Man out of the way first. Then maybe Smiler, as that seems to get quite a queue. And then just do whatever takes your fancy!

I'd personally recommend arriving early (i.e. for opening time) and getting Wicker Man out of the way first. Then maybe Smiler, as that seems to get quite a queue. And then just do whatever takes your fancy!
Great thanks! We’re setting off at six as we live several hours away so should arrive at 9.30, ready for the monorail.

If you have ERT do oblivion on ERT then get in the queue for smiler as that builds a queue. then head over to dark forest 13 first then Rita. From there go to FV to do galactica,blade then nemesis walk past duel (pretty much always walk on) then to Katanga (rmt and Congo) then head round and do spinball and hex. Then any re rides you can fit in leave wickerman until the queue is about to close because it’s more reliable and much much faster at the end of the day.
Have the best time :)

Great thanks! We’re setting off at six as we live several hours away so should arrive at 9.30, ready for the monorail.
Brilliant stuff! Enjoy your day!
P.S. I agree with @Alsty in saying that walking to the entrance is probably quicker, as the monorail can often get very busy.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.