• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hi can any one use splash landings restaurant flambo’s for lunch? If so can it be walked to ?? From galactica?? So basically how do you get there??? Thanks in advance for any help

Hi can any one use splash landings restaurant flambo’s for lunch? If so can it be walked to ?? From galactica?? So basically how do you get there??? Thanks in advance for any help
Yes anyone can use the restaurant, although from Galactica it’s a bit of a pain, ironically, being the closest attraction to it! Unfortunately the park exit by Galactica isn’t opened up until the very end of the day. You will need to make your way back to the main entrance, get a hand stamp at the turnstiles, and then take the monorail, which will take you to just outside Splash Landings. Once you’ve finished at Flambos you’ll have to get the monorail back to the main entrance to get back into the park.

Or, you could just go to Pizza & Pasta Buffet in Katanga Canyon for practically the same food offering.

I thought a thermos filled with frankfurters was what people were doing for lunch these days?
I mean, I always take a pack up these days. Call me #Maaartin as many times as you like, but it’s not solely for cost saving. There is basically no food on offer these days at Towers that I would prefer over a sandwich, even if they gave it to me for free! (Ice creams etc don’t count but I rarely get those these days.) I mean, you won’t see me taking my own food on park when I’m at EP...

I've always been of the opinion that "lunch" should be nothing more fancy than a sandwitch. But I extend the definition of "sandwitch" to include some rather decedant things... As long as it's between bread and includes some form of cheese. ;)

(Never understood this urge to eat a massive cooked meal in the middle of the day?)

@Deejay @Burbs if your heart is set on Flambos I would suggest getting a handstamp as you enter the park (you usually won't need to exit on doing so, but if you do walk out, count to ten and re enter).

Then, head out of the park via Woodland Walk, enjoy(?) Flambos (lots of interesting experiences on here) and return via the Monorail.

I've always been of the opinion that "lunch" should be nothing more fancy than a sandwitch.
Because you're a southerner and weren't raised on Chips, gravy and a barmcake for a pound.

I haven't eaten anything significant on park outside of Scarefest for years simply because of time! With such pathetic opening hours, who has time to sit down for to have a slap up meal?

Leaving the park to eat at the hotels would be even worse! Imagine it's September, you feel peckish around 12, you walk to the entrance (as the sky ride queue is too long), wait for the monorail to leave, disembark and walk to your hotel of choice, be seated, order drinks choose what you want, wait for it (or help yourself), eat it, order desert, eat it, pay, walk back to the monorail and wait for it to leave, disembark, re-enter the park and walk to you attraction of choice. Park shuts 2 hours later given you a grand total of 4 hours ride time!

Has the box office been open in dark forest this summer?
And has the sky ride been opening early or late in peak season.
Please and thank you.

Skyride still only opens at 11 in my experience, although when they said it was closed due to the high temperatures the staff standing outside decided to wait 15 minutes before telling anybody in the increasingly large crowd what was going on.

Could anyone explain how the Digi Pass works? As in what to do after I’ve went on a ride and then how to claim my free standard print and what the Photo Collection Unit is

Could anyone explain how the Digi Pass works? As in what to do after I’ve went on a ride and then how to claim my free standard print and what the Photo Collection Unit is
Photo collection unit- the rides photo counter, digipass cards are printed at the photos kiosk on towers street.

Just keep in mind to ALWAYS ask for the receipt as well as having it added to your digipass, picsolve's IT systems aren't the best and often fail to upload photos to digipasses.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Could anyone explain how the Digi Pass works? As in what to do after I’ve went on a ride and then how to claim my free standard print and what the
Photo collection unit- the rides photo counter, digipass cards are printed at the photos kiosk on towers street.

Just keep in mind to ALWAYS ask for the receipt as well as having it added to your digipass, picsolve's IT systems aren't the best and often fail to upload photos to digipasses.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk
thanks!

I am trying to book lunch at the rollercoaster restaurant for Thursday but the website won’t let me as the continue button is grey, this is for all dates too. Does anyone know why?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.