• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Need to renew my pass for Towers soon. I make quite a lot of visits so free parking is a must really. Is the Merlin Premium annual pass the only one that provides this currently? The discount in the gift shop and on food is handy at times also. I usually use Tesco clubcard vouchers to buy a standard Merlin Pass then pay extra at the box office to upgrade. Are there any other options worth exploring this year? Didn't I hear something about a pay as you go monthly pass or something a while back? Will probably go with a Merlin pass again but just checking before I sort it out in a week or two. Cheers :)

Need to renew my pass for Towers soon. I make quite a lot of visits so free parking is a must really. Is the Merlin Premium annual pass the only one that provides this currently? The discount in the gift shop and on food is handy at times also. I usually use Tesco clubcard vouchers to buy a standard Merlin Pass then pay extra at the box office to upgrade. Are there any other options worth exploring this year? Didn't I hear something about a pay as you go monthly pass or something a while back? Will probably go with a Merlin pass again but just checking before I sort it out in a week or two. Cheers :)
Indeed the Premium MAP is the only option that has parking included. There's the Monthly Membership option, which is what I have, and costs £178.87 over the course of the year, over £50 cheaper than buying a Premium MAP outright. In fact I believe it's still a tad cheaper than the Premium MAP in the sale!

Yes the pay monthly option is back for standard and premium passes.

Thanks. Don't think I'll be doing the Tesco Clubcard thing after all as you now have to actually pay £179.99 through Tesco for a standard pass, then if you want to upgrade it's another £50 on top. Plus you only get triple value on the Clubcard points now so the value has gone right out of the window on that one. Think I probably should have done the early renewal on my Premium Pass in the sale if that was actually possible (was it much cheaper for a renewal in the sale?). Bit of a ball-ache really now. Hmmmmmm. Decisions decisions... :)

If I were you I’d just go for the pay monthly.

That’s what I’ve just ordered a couple of days ago, had doubts as it’s half way through the season but I suppose it makes no difference when the parks are closed in the winter regardless of when you purchase them.

I live in London so plan on doing dungeons, London eye etc on afew winter weekends.

Think it’s cheaper if you have a MAP to renew. The summer sale was abysmal this year

Just checked and it’s £149 to renew premium. Pass prices have risen quite sharply, we paid 119 in summer 2017. Massive rise really considering once included attractions have been removed and replaced with bloody up charge ones

Last edited:
Think it’s cheaper if you have a MAP to renew. The summer sale was abysmal this year

Just checked and it’s £149 to renew premium. Pass prices have risen quite sharply, we paid 119 in summer 2017. Massive rise really considering once included attractions have been removed and replaced with bloody up charge ones

Showing £180 for individual Premium renewal, which is the one I need, so it probably makes little difference if I renew or just go with the pay monthly.

Renewal prices beyond their renewal date, nothing major. For some reason I thought BarryZolas's pass had already expired, another reason I shouldn't post pre-caffeine :p

Last edited:
Showing £180 for individual Premium renewal, which is the one I need, so it probably makes little difference if I renew or just go with the pay monthly.
Worth noting if you haven't seen already; the pay monthly option is online only and not available at the park so don't turn up on they day expecting to buy this. Delivery takes a week or so but you can visit in the meantime by showing the receipt and ID.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.