• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Thanks both, good news about the discount on food, should save us some money.

Will check with reception about the vouchers, as you say no harm in asking.

My friend didn't receive his privilege pack until the end of March; his birthday was in the middle of March. When are his £10 birthday discount vouchers valid?

My birthday "week" coincides with the dates of the fireworks event; are there any exclusions to the vouchers?

thefatone said:
Friend: Next year.

So his vouchers are valid after his annual pass has expired? This is bizarre. :/

Thanks for answering; pretty annoyed with Merlin for not advertising the exclusion dates though.

Oh, my birthday falls in that period between the last weekend of scarefest and the last day of fireworks. Would mine be valid during the scarefest event?

Another quick one; does anybody know if the £5 fastrack vouchers in the privilege pack will be valid for ToTT fastrack later in the season?

D4n said:
Another quick one; does anybody know if the £5 fastrack vouchers in the privilege pack will be valid for ToTT fastrack later in the season?

No idea, but I somehow doubt it.

Ahh I read that as he bought his annual pass end of March. You'd need to ask them then sorry.

As for fastrack, when I used it it's run exactly as a voucher so I imagine you can use this for scare maze fastrack (whichever it'd be, it was carnival last year remember)

thefatone said:
Ahh I read that as he bought his annual pass end of March. You'd need to ask them then sorry.

As for fastrack, when I used it it's run exactly as a voucher so I imagine you can use this for scare maze fastrack (whichever it'd be, it was carnival last year remember)

Talking of which, how do I go and use my £5 fast track?

Tom.B said:
thefatone said:

I believe the voucher says you go to Box office to exchange for a fastrack ticket, either for the value of £5 or if the fastrack is over £5 you pay the difference.

djtruefitt said:
Tom.B said:
thefatone said:

I believe the voucher says you go to Box office to exchange for a fastrack ticket, either for the value of £5 or if the fastrack is over £5 you pay the difference.

Are there any fast tracks which are exactly £5?

Ok thanks!

How bad is traffic likely to be coming from Leicester on this Tuesday (22nd)? It usually takes us about an hour to get there, but I assume it will be longer this time due to rush hour traffic, as I'm getting there for ERT.

:)

Can the Woodland walk entrance be used by MAP day visitors for ERT ?
And if so is it a better way to get in rather than walking to the entrance from the car park ?
Oooh and how do I find it ? :/

Cheers
Mark

Mark-Cal said:
And if so is it a better way to get in rather than walking to the entrance from the car park ?

Cheers
Mark

I'd like to know this too, visiting on Sunday..

Gojira said:
Mark-Cal said:

Cheers
Mark

I'd like to know this too, visiting on Sunday..

MAP holders can indeed use the Woodland Walk for ERT, I prefer it to walking to entrance as it puts you directly in FV, however if you want to do Oblivion you may be better walking to the entrance as Skyride doesn't open until 11 now.

And as for where to find it: go into the ATH garden - you'll see it signposted right at the back.

Woodland walk:

Exit the back of ATH into the garden and go around the lake on the Spa side and it's directly in front of you.

Has anyone stayed in one of the suites THIS SEASON? If so do you get anything extra compared to the 'normal' rooms (apart from the actual suite obviously)?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.