• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Tom.B said:
I will be going some time during FHT with some friends, and my mum is going to have a spa day. I was wondering if you can get back to the hotels (or the hotel bars at least) via the woodland walk at the end of the day?

Yup the Woodland Walk should be open at the end of the day (providing it's not closed by any treacherous weather conditions) :)

GAGrathea said:
Tom.B said:
I will be going some time during FHT with some friends, and my mum is going to have a spa day. I was wondering if you can get back to the hotels (or the hotel bars at least) via the woodland walk at the end of the day?

Yup the Woodland Walk should be open at the end of the day (providing it's not closed by any treacherous weather conditions) :)

Will I still be able to get out though? We're not staying at the hotels, my mum's just going for the day. :S

Yeah that's not a problem. You just press the button and you will be allowed through.

:)

Is there a facility at either Splash or ATH to print Annual Passes? I want to renew mine and the girlfriends and coincide it with a water park visit :)

LiamC said:
Is there a facility at either Splash or ATH to print Annual Passes? I want to renew mine and the girlfriends and coincide it with a water park visit :)

Yes there is I believe the check in desk can in the Splash Landings hotel

I've always wondered what that big beige thing did in the Berry Bish Bash (get used to it, I'm always gonna call it that)? Can anyone help me?

Tom.B said:
I've always wondered what that big beige thing did in the Berry Bish Bash (get used to it, I'm always gonna call it that)? Can anyone help me?
In the middle? Every now and then it erupts with balls from the top. The kids can then fill it up ready for the next explosion.

I was just wondering, can you use 2 for 1 vouchers during February half term? I have a Kellog's one and I can't find anything that says they can't in the T&C'S, but I just wanted to be sure. :)

Olii said:
I was just wondering, can you use 2 for 1 vouchers during February half term? I have a Kellog's one and I can't find anything that says they can't in the T&C'S, but I just wanted to be sure. :)

If it's from last year most vouchers expired on the day before fireworks.

Dave said:
Olii said:

Nah this is a new one, expires 2015.

Olii said:
Dave said:
Olii said:

Nah this is a new one, expires 2015.

I wouldn't have thought you'd be able to as the gate price is already discounted.

If the date isn't specifically excluded in the Ts and Cs then you could probably argue your way to using it - though there is likely a condition that allows them to refuse for any reason or change the terms for any reason too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Hello all, long term member but my first post here!

I'm planning a trip to the park for April 1st and 2nd, and was wondering if all the attractions will be open? Maybe a bit of a trivial question, but just with The Smiler having work done this closed season and having not visited so close to opening day for a few years now I just wanted to check..

Matthew said:

I'm planning a trip to the park for April 1st and 2nd, and was wondering if all the attractions will be open? Maybe a bit of a trivial question, but just with The Smiler having work done this closed season and having not visited so close to opening day for a few years now I just wanted to check..

I am assuming that all rides and attractions will be open, bar the CBeebies land ones due to the opening date not being 'til the back end of May! I'm sure we'll find out for definite closer to the time if there're any major problemos!

Matthew said:

CBeebies land wont be open, other than that the whole park will be open unless there are technical issues.

Smiler should be open but even 20 year old coasters like Nemesis have downtime so it can't be guaranteed.

Thanks for the replies!

That's great, am I also right in thinking the park should be fairly quiet during those dates?

Ah, that's something I needed to ask:

Will the park be relatively quiet on a Saturday in September? Just thinking that all the schools will be back, and families would've visited in the holidays. :)

Tuesday and Wednesday the 1st and 2nd of April should be relatively quiet (unless I'm missing the fact that there's a school half term or something?).

As for the Saturday, I would never go on a Saturday expecting it to be quiet. Some may be less busy than others, but they're nearly always very busy.

Quick question considering I couldn't see anything about it on the main website, what time will Towers open on 22nd March?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.