• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Are there taxi's waiting around outside Alton towers at the end of the day to get back to Stoke-on-Trent or will we have to order one in advance? We're coming to visit from abroad so unsure if our phones will work in the UK to be able to phone a taxi

Bit late reply, but there is a taxi rank at towers, it's located near the bus stop in the coach park. If you come out entrance and head straight he bus stop, you should see some taxis there. It's also sign posted.

When I have arrived on park in the afternoon there has always been a couple of taxis there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi what are the parking arrangements for the woodland lodges? I arrive tomorrow for two nights but won't be there until late, can you drive to the lodge to drop off suitcase etc

Thanks

Hi what are the parking arrangements for the woodland lodges? I arrive tomorrow for two nights but won't be there until late, can you drive to the lodge to drop off suitcase etc

Thanks

You should be able to temporally park your car outside the checking in building to unload and then move the car to the woodland lodges car park. You won't be able to drive you car on the actual lodge site beyond the checking in building. You will have to carry your luggage beyond this point.

Does anybody know if you can cancel rooms at alton towers hotel freely or is there a charge?

This is the current cancellation policy for the hotels at Towers:
Alton Towers said:
Cancellation by you: Should you or any member of your party need to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us. All cancellations must be made through Holiday Extras and are subject to the conditions and charges (based on the total booking cost) below.

Within 36 hours of your reservation - 100% cancellation fees will apply

Outside of 36 hours and up to 3 days before your reservation - 75% cancellation fees will apply

Within 4-14 days of reservation - 50% cancellation fees will apply

More than 14 days in advance of reservation - 25% cancellation fees will apply

Cancellation on the date of purchase before 8pm - 0% cancellation fees will apply (Unless your stay date is within 36 hours then 100% cancellation fees will apply)

Please note: The cancellation charges of winter packages or special event packages may vary. In this case, please see events pages for further details.

Cancellation protection: If you add our non-refundable cancellation protection on to your booking (at the time of booking), this will protect you if you need to cancel for any reason.

Provided you cancel your booking at least 36 hours before the date of your stay (or park entry date, whichever is the sooner), then you will receive a full refund of your booking cost, minus the cancellation charge and any credit card charges. Please note that if you cancel your stay within this 36 hour period, you will be charged the full cost of your booking.

Cancellations must be performed over the telephone during our opening hours of 09.00 and 20.00. Cancellation requests via email or voicemail will not be processed.

So not free cancellation unless you took out their cancellation protection (which I didn't even know they offered) or cancel before 8pm on the day you booked.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.