• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Is it just me or is the park lacking on indoor attractions when the weather is poor?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Has been in general for years. But the close of Charlie last year and Ice Age this year made it even worse. AT could really do with re-opening Charlie and the theatre, plus add an extra indoor experience.

I also don't understand why they didn't keep the old ice show tent for the CBeebies shows, having them largely outdoors doesn't make any sense to me.

Are you kidding me? They've got the world's first wall fully dedicated to pic n mix.

Haha:D I'm surprised they haven't marketed that.

They need at least 2 walls to cope with demand. At closing that wall is like a scene of the human pigs from spirited away. It's chaos! People hold onto scoops like Frodo holding onto the ring and canvas the whole section despite the pic n mix section repeating more than a Scooby Doo cartoon. :rolleyes:;)

In the spirit of the topic... If I visit in September can I purchase bounceback/return2/whatever they called these days, for scarefest and fireworks or are they restricted? Can you buy multiple return tickets or are they limited to one per guest?

Haha:D I'm surprised they haven't marketed that.

They need at least 2 walls to cope with demand. At closing that wall is like a scene of the human pigs from spirited away. It's chaos! People hold onto scoops like Frodo holding onto the ring and canvas the whole section despite the pic n mix section repeating more than a Scooby Doo cartoon. :rolleyes:;)

In the spirit of the topic... If I visit in September can I purchase bounceback/return2/whatever they called these days, for scarefest and fireworks or are they restricted? Can you buy multiple return tickets or are they limited to one per guest?
yes you can get bounce backs for Scarefest (next day £10 any day £15) we managed to get bounce back for fireworks a few years ago but was a bit more money.
you will need 1 valid day ticket for each bounce back you buy. keep your eye out on the floor for dropped park tickets :)

yes you can get bounce backs for Scarefest (next day £10 any day £15) we managed to get bounce back for fireworks a few years ago but was a bit more money.
you will need 1 valid day ticket for each bounce back you buy. keep your eye out on the floor for dropped park tickets :)

Thank you :). Luckily the people I am going are heading for their once a year trip, so I can steal their tickets to purchase bouncebacks. :D

Now here's a tricky question for you.
Enterprise has the longest queue of the "Thrill" rides currently on ridetimes...

WHY???

Edit...Three longest queues on park...Octonauts, Tree Top and Enterprise.
The whole world has gone crazy.

Now here's a tricky question for you.
Enterprise has the longest queue of the "Thrill" rides currently on ridetimes...

WHY???

Edit...Three longest queues on park...Octonauts, Tree Top and Enterprise.
The whole world has gone crazy.

Low throughput compared to the coasters and also a lack of other rides for those shorter than 1.2m.

Runaway Train is broken. So that leaves Duel, Hex, Rapids, Spinball, Thirteen, Blade, Enterprise, Marauders Mayhem.

If kids want thrill rides but are too small for the big coasters they are faced with the longer queues

This is my first post - hope it's in the right place !!! We are off to spend 2 days in the park tomorrow and Wednesday (staying at AT hotel) for my son's 4th birthday. The plan is to spend the first day in CBeebies and day 2 in the main park so hubby and I can take in some grown up rides Little man is just shy of 1.1 m so there are also some rides he can enjoy plus he loves the amusements and stuff too - so exciting for us all!! We remember from last year when we took him we got a parent q-share pass but we never really made the most of it as I was too nervous to ride any of the bigger rides but after returning in October minus the small person and completing all of the big 6 (one extreme to another ) we will be making use of it this year. I have a couple of questions.....
1. Which rides can the Q-Share be used on? I know the list is limited but I can't seem to find that list anywhere online
2. Can the pass be used in conjunction with a fast track pass for applicable rides? We are thinking of getting a gold fast track on one of the days and would be great if we not had to buy one !
3. Can the pass be used in conjunction with single rider queue ?
Any other tips - food offers / ride photos etc greatly appreciated !!

Thanks ☺️

Can't really offer any advice on the queue share pass but towers offer a digi pass which I'm not sure of the price for (but it's not too expensive considering the price of photos.) This pass then allows all your on ride photos to be downloaded on the app when you get home, you just scan the wrist band given in the park after rides and they go to your account. The price only includes the digital download but you can always print them at home or elsewhere. Quite nice if that's what you're into souvenir wise, also nice for the little one to look back on in the future :) Hope you have a good trip!

Hey @MrsNecropolis - welcome to the forum! Smaller queries like this are best dealt with in the Quick Questions thread, which is why I've moved it to here! :)

Can't really offer any advice on the queue share pass but towers offer a digi pass which I'm not sure of the price for (but it's not too expensive considering the price of photos.) This pass then allows all your on ride photos to be downloaded on the app when you get home, you just scan the wrist band given in the park after rides and they go to your account. The price only includes the digital download but you can always print them at home or elsewhere. Quite nice if that's what you're into souvenir wise, also nice for the little one to look back on in the future :) Hope you have a good trip!
£30 for 1 day,£40 for 2. for passholders theres an alton only one for £50 and one for all the merlin uk parks for £50 (need to be map)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The parent q share can be used on all of the over 1.2 rides except the smiler...there are other rides on it but I'm not sure which ones as our smallest is just under 1.3 so I 've not really took any notice

Don't bother waiting at guest services for them though As you can get them off the ride hosts or the people that stand by the entrance of the ride checking heights

I'm not sure if you are supposed to use them in conjunction with fast track or single rider but if you play it smart and ask for them to tick them when you get off the ride they tick them!!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.