• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Could anybody recommend a premier inn/travelodge that's about halfway between Warwick Castle and Alton Towers?

I don't know the area at all as i'm from the north so not sure which towns/city's we'd drive by

Unless they pull the same trick as last year and never show up ! :rolleyes: All the extra security staff for no reason :D

I remember last year well. Then Alton pulled in extra security the following Sunday just in-case, they still never showed up! :rolleyes:

And when no one expected and no extra security, they turned up unannounced on the Friday before the half term :rolleyes:

Could anybody recommend a premier inn/travelodge that's about halfway between Warwick Castle and Alton Towers?

I don't know the area at all as i'm from the north so not sure which towns/city's we'd drive by
We use the premier inn at uttoxoter if I remember it was about 50 mins to Warwick castle and it's about 15 to Alton towers. Reasonable price and good breakfast we use it all the time, got two stays booked for scare fest

Do the travelers have a Facebook group or something? could be useful for seeing the panned traveler days!
If you were a traveller who regularly partook in... let's say general traveller activities- would you have a Facebook group that told everyone where you were going to turn up?

We use the premier inn at uttoxoter if I remember it was about 50 mins to Warwick castle and it's about 15 to Alton towers. Reasonable price and good breakfast we use it all the time, got two stays booked for scare fest

Thanks

We stayed at hockley heath Last time but would like somewhere closer to Alton towns really

We''re going for the haunted castle and scarefest to make a weekend of it

They''ve just added it to the events page on the MAP website

As I said before we can't get sitters so I think the kids''ll enjoy this from what I 've seen online
We have a 3 year old and she loved the kids stuff at scare fest last year. Might give Warwick a try on one of our weekends this year now too

Could anyone tell me where the enterance was to Scary Tales and Zombies! Scare Zone? I've watched videos but never really sure where they where located and how to access them?

Could anyone tell me where the enterance was to Scary Tales and Zombies! Scare Zone? I've watched videos but never really sure where they where located and how to access them?

Scary Tales was opposite Spinball and Zombies was located near Dark Forest IIRC.

Yeah scare tales used the path behind the main path from spinball to x sector, behind the goal striker building. With the exit coming out next to the goal striker.

Zombies used the path behind the dark forest, with the entrance changing from the end near the gardens, to opposite woodcutters.

Both paths are normally closed to the public during the season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone returned using the Big Six Challenge yet? What do they ask for on the gate. I've got my barcode on my app but will they swipe through the app and look for something else.

Reason being is two people have booked (myself and someone else), the other person cannot now make it. Just seeing if there is a way of getting another friend to go instead using their Big Six return ticket.

the coffee shops have a very nice english breakfast sandwich thst is included

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I think bottled water is included. Also the best option probably is corner coffee, they have bacon rolls, etc. Most other food outlets are closed till mid morning.

I think bottled water is included. Also the best option probably is corner coffee, they have bacon rolls, etc. Most other food outlets are closed till mid morning.
bottled drinks excluding water are nornally excluded but I got allowed a coke.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks for reply's

Corner coffee is next to guest services isn;t it

I think tomorrow will be our last visit this year other than scarefest so i'm going to splash out on all day dining instead of packed lunch to make it different:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.