• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Thanks for reply's

Corner coffee is next to guest services isn;t it

I think tomorrow will be our last visit this year other than scarefest so i'm going to splash out on all day dining instead of packed lunch to make it different:)
yep its right next door.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Does anyone now how busy Towers is on a pre-scarefest Sept/Oct weekend? I mean I wouldn't imagine it being too busy but it is sill a weekend. Also does anyone know how relible Galactica has been in the past few weeks?

It shouldn't be too busy, the park was fine on Sunday with queues between 0 and 30 minutes (although Rita had a longer queue). Galactica seemed to be working fine as well, not that I used the VR.

:)

I am thinking of coming to Cbeebies Land with my 4 year old. Is it possible to buy a Parent and Toddler ticket and pay an extra £5 for a child between 3-5. I would then effectively have a ticket for an adult, under 3 year old and 3-5 year old but just wouldnt use the 'free' toddler ticket? Would work out much cheaper that way.

This would work out at £30 for me and my 4 year old, which is much cheaper than using the 2 for 1 vouchers I have

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Plastic Person

Just to check you understood me correct, the current offer is a Parent & Toddler ticket for £25 and then extra kids 3-5 years old at £5 each. I'm not suggesting asking if I can pay an extra £5 to get my 4 year old in

And at the gates, if I just scanned a parent and toddler ticket and a 3-5 year old ticket, would anyone actually check I had enough kids with me? :tearsofjoy:

Hi cheesemason and Welcome to TowersStreet! I've just moved your query to our Quick Questions thread which is more suitable for such things.

In terms of your question, I'm not sure! I see that it is an online offer for off peak periods but have no idea how they actually enforce it. Technically what you want to do wouldn't be allowed but there may well be ways around it.

:)

Thanks Rob. Just seems crazy to have to pay extra money to take less people.

If it was me, a three year old and a four year old - £30
If it was me and just a four year old (even with Kelloggs vouchers) - £48

Just book the offer for yourself and the 3 year old,add the extra £5 ticket for your child and then say your 3 year old couldn't come as has chicken pox if questioned...but I'm sure you won't be questioned to be honest

Been considering that, but don't want them to point blank refuse because I don't have a toddler and then have to pay from scratch on the day (i.e. losing the money I paid for the parent and toddler ticket)

Just paranoid!

I tried on Facebook Messenger, and not sure they quite understood. Pretty sure the official answer would be no, as doubt they would want to put in writing something that would be a bit of a loophole

Honestly i think you should just try it! They're unlikely to notice on the day and you will be saving a lot of money.

Not sure. I message them on Twitter saying I'd bought a parent and toddler ticket, and my toddler was ill, would I still use my ticket and they said I'd have to pay to upgrade at the gate!

Okay, rightly or wrongly I've decided against the parent and toddler tickets, too much stress!

Next (and hopefully last) question. I've now booked used the Kelloggs voucher. I have done this online, so has an e-ticket. Does this entitle me to Early Ride Time or not? The site seems to suggest all tickets bought online are valid for early entry, but not certian if they count the 2 for 1s bought online

Thanks again for your help

Okay, rightly or wrongly I've decided against the parent and toddler tickets, too much stress!

Next (and hopefully last) question. I've now booked used the Kelloggs voucher. I have done this online, so has an e-ticket. Does this entitle me to Early Ride Time or not? The site seems to suggest all tickets bought online are valid for early entry, but not certian if they count the 2 for 1s bought online

Thanks again for your help
Have you checked the Terms and Conditions on the voucher/Kellog's website? It might say about ERT there. If not, you could contact the park via email/social media.

It seems to suggest not, but I'm not sure that isnt just if you turn up with a voucher rather than having sorted it online first. Especially seeing Alton Towers conditions on their website are:

"If you book your tickets online, an Annual Pass holder or are a hotel guest (plus other select tickets) you are entitled to Early Ride Time. Selected rides and attractions will be open from 9am. ERT does not take place during Special Events. Tesco ticket holders are not entitled to ERT."

This is an online ticket and it doesnt explicitly say you cant with Kelloggs, but does with Tesco.

To be honest I probably wont be there much before 10, os will probably just be a bonus if we get in a little early. Was just wondering if anyone had experience of trying

Would it mention something in the ticket either way? i.e. "This ticket entitles you to Early Entry" or "This ticket does not entitle you to Early Entry"

I left this all too late, and am going tomorrow so cant ask anyone there!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.