• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Thanks guys. Will try the bounce back option. Wondering will it allow ERT?

We did the bounce back tickets with a hotel stay one year and kept our tickets in our hotel card wallet. They just saw the wallet and let us have ERT without checking what tickets we had.

Though if you're using the bounce back for the day you've checked out, this obviously won't work so just ignore me!

Does anyone know if you can get ERT if you are not staying in the hotels, but are an MAP holder?

Does anyone know if you can get ERT if you are not staying in the hotels, but are an MAP holder?
At towers anyone with a ticket pre-booked via the website or with an annual pass got ert last season.(I'd assume it's the same this year)

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Yes just walk past the crowd and go in the single entrance that will be open, usually on the right hand side as you face the turnstiles. Be prepared for some dirty looks lol. Best to also walk from the car park too at that time of the morning.

Yes just walk past the crowd and go in the single entrance that will be open, usually on the right hand side as you face the turnstiles. Be prepared for some dirty looks lol. Best to also walk from the car park too at that time of the morning.
Why would I get dirty looks? Is it because I'm not staying in the hotel?

Yeah then start throwing dirty looks when you waddle up and get let in while they're standing there wondering what's going on.

Ok hello everyone. I’m going on the 29th to ride the Wickerman i’m prepared to arrive early. I’m not a MAP or AT pass holder. Do I book before or buy on the day, and what’s the situation with ERT?

Ok hello everyone. I’m going on the 29th to ride the Wickerman i’m prepared to arrive early. I’m not a MAP or AT pass holder. Do I book before or buy on the day, and what’s the situation with ERT?
If you book online you will get ERT, if you buy on the day using vouchers (e.g-Kelloggs) then that would be slightly cheaper but you don't get ERT :)

Not off the top of my head, but I suppose you back engineer it if you know how long a full queue can last and the hourly throughput. That's not going to account for fastrack though, and would be a very rough estimate.

I'd estimate somewhere around 1500 people, I think it took just over an hour from the entrance in its opening year (so 1000ish) and the queue has been extended since. It's pretty much impossible for the park to get busy enough to completely fill it these days thankfully, as you'd probably be looking at more than 3hrs to get through it all

I'd estimate somewhere around 1500 people, I think it took just over an hour from the entrance in its opening year (so 1000ish) and the queue has been extended since. It's pretty much impossible for the park to get busy enough to completely fill it these days thankfully, as you'd probably be looking at more than 3hrs to get through it all
Thanks, that helps solve a theoretical discussion with a friend of mine.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

What's going on with the ticket booths? Is there a discussion somewhere in missing?
536fcff6551add1f1e21d302f5e928cf.jpg

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.