• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Anyone had experience of moving hotel bookings at Towers at last minute due to serious illness ?
As in have ATH booked Friday and Saturday but my knee has exploded with septacemia and cant walk. :(

First open day I’m missing in over 10 years.

Gutted.

Last edited:
Anyone had experience of moving hotel bookings at Towers at last minute due to serious illness ?
As in have ATH booked Friday and Saturday but my knee has exploded with septacemia and can walk. :(

First open day I’m missing in over 10 years.

Gutted.
I've heard both bad and good outcomes from similar situations on the map group.

Best bet is to call up the hotel.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Hi guys, i'm hoping some one can answer my question. looking at buying a digipass for this season, but what i'd like to know is do i have to be in the picture every time, or could it be others from my group as long as i'm there with them? Taking my kids quite a few times this year and wanting as many pics as i can.

Thanks guys

Hi guys, i'm hoping some one can answer my question. looking at buying a digipass for this season, but what i'd like to know is do i have to be in the picture every time, or could it be others from my group as long as i'm there with them? Taking my kids quite a few times this year and wanting as many pics as i can.

Thanks guys

Was just about to say it should be moved here...

Welcome by the way!

But yes, you have to be in the photo every time :) Well... they are pretty lenient but some staff members in previous years have been pretty strict about it enforcing the rules.

Thanks guys

Hi Kenton80!

Strictly speaking I think the rules state that you do need to be in the photo. However staff aren't overly strict about this so I don't think you will have a problem getting photos for others in your group. It is something myself and others have done in the past.

:)

Hi Kenton80!

Strictly speaking I think the rules state that you do need to be in the photo. However staff aren't overly strict about this so I don't think you will have a problem getting photos for others in your group. It is something myself and others have done in the past.

Indeed, It's in the t&c's of the Digipass.

The DigiPass holder must appear in the image and present a valid DigiPass at the photo-counter or main photo collection point in order to claim the digital photo.

Now... you can argue that if your arm is in the photo on the row behind you are technically in it...

Hello! Been a while since I've been on here. (Slightly) older now than my 11 year old self back on my first account, 17 now!
Anyway I'm visiting on opening day with my boyfriend for the first time in 3 years! Having never been at this end of the season before I'm just wondering what queue times are expected. Obviously Wicker Man will be stupidly long and we are prepared for that but what about the other rides?
Do people usually queue for entrance to the park or would turning up around 11 be ok?

Most people will be queuing for the new ride so expect queues of an hour or two. However, keep an eye on the weather forecasts for the weekend!!!

Hi all first post... Just wondering if anybody knows the wind restrictions for the rides at the park as looking at the forecast it's going to be 40mph gusts tomorrow (the 17th).

Hi chillifingers!

I'm not too sure on the specifics, however the rides in X-Sector do tend to close in high winds and I would expect this to be the case if the park does open tomorrow.

Out of interest, is it true that Wicker Man has a max height restriction of 1.88m/6ft 2in? Only asking because my Dad is 6ft 6in, and I'm hoping he can get on it when we visit next Saturday and Sunday.

Sorry for double posting, but is it true that the park always opens a week earlier on an SW year, or is this just coincidence? For example, would the park have opened on the 18th March instead of the 25th had SW8 opened in 2017?

If I bought a ticket using the grown ups go free offer (online) would the full paying adult be eligible for the 2018 season pass?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.