• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

Even if you're on the ride when it breaks down all you'll get is a bottle of water and a form to fill in. I've still got 2 wm priority passes from a couple of years ago that are now completely worthless

Even if you're on the ride when it breaks down all you'll get is a bottle of water and a form to fill in. I've still got 2 wm priority passes from a couple of years ago that are now completely worthless
Don't remember getting a bottle of water last time this happened to me! How do I get it?

I think removing priority passes was a bad move. It's a sure-fire way to leave a sour taste in your mouth if you're an hour into a queue and then get kicked out through no fault of your own. It's something you rarely see in any parks these days and I admired Merlin for doing it. I wonder if there were issues with it like there obviously are with RAP.

Lots of people abused the system by not following the T&C's (to be used on the day) and saved them up for Scarefest and fireworks days...making queues much worse on peak days.

The only valid on date of issue thing was a nonsense though.

Often they were handed out at the end of the day when a ride broke down. Literally impossible to use the same day.

I have been given one 15 minutes before the end of the last day of the season before.

What's the form for? To shut you up legally? 🙃

They needed to issue priority passes with a date on for same day use for breakdowns before 4pm. Then for end of day breakdown the pass has a pre-scarefest date on it. Only breakdowns during scarefest would have return times during scarefest. Problem largely solved.

No carry-forward between seasons allowed either. Only people who might lose out are those on late night firework rides but a pass to queue jump another ride same day may well be enough in those very rare situations.

Anyone know if the welcome inn is open yet as it wasn't last earlier in the season on my last visit?
Hasn't been on both my visits. The bar in the courtyard was open on the Saturday I went, but on the Wednesday a few weeks before neither were open. Only place to get a pint on park was Woodcutters.

The courtyard bar will do hopefully its open today

I generally start off at dark forest so its a little early for a coupe of drinks at that time:D