• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Quick Questions

Hi,

I’m thinking of going to AT tomorrow but can’t make the decision until about 9pm tonight. I can see I can buy discounted tickets for tomorrow on the website still at the moment (3pm). Does anyone know when the cut off is for booking online for the next day please?

Thanks.

Hi,

I’m thinking of going to AT tomorrow but can’t make the decision until about 9pm tonight. I can see I can buy discounted tickets for tomorrow on the website still at the moment (3pm). Does anyone know when the cut off is for booking online for the next day please?

Thanks.
I would guess it's midnight.

Does anyone happen to know what the on the day price for Extraordinarily Golf is? It seems to be £7 for 18 holes online, but it’s not clear if this is a discounted rate or not.

Thinking of going to Alton Towers in a couple of weeks for Oktoberfest as hotels on site are quite good value. However I wanted to bring my Brompton bike and cycle to Alton Towers from Uttoxeter station. Anyone know the dimensions of the large lockers and if a Brompton would fit into it? Alternatively is there cycle parking or would I be ok just chaining it to a lamp post in the hotel car park?

Thinking of going to Alton Towers in a couple of weeks for Oktoberfest as hotels on site are quite good value. However I wanted to bring my Brompton bike and cycle to Alton Towers from Uttoxeter station. Anyone know the dimensions of the large lockers and if a Brompton would fit into it? Alternatively is there cycle parking or would I be ok just chaining it to a lamp post in the hotel car park?

The hotels all have luggage storage for guests, might be worth asking if they will store your bike in there.

What is the bed make-up of a Beachcomber room in Splash Landings? The AT website is not over helpful, but it would seem likely that it is a double + bunk beds - but they claim the room can sleep up to 6, so one does wonder where an extra 2 bed places are coming from.

I stayed in a standard Beachcomber room at the weekend as a party of 3 adults. It's a double bed plus a bunk bed. When I stayed there a few years ago with 5 adults in 1 room, we got an accessible Beachcomber room which is bigger and had room for a 5th bed.

Never heard of the rooms for 6 in Splash! Wow that would be quite cramped. Have stayed with 5 in an enchanted village lodge and that was just about do able.

The six person rooms are bigger in Splash than the standard rooms, I’ve stayed in one before. You get a double bed, bunk bed and a double sofa bed (which wasn’t very comfortable when I last stayed in one 😂).

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post hoping some people might be able to help my daughter has started to come with us on trips to theme parks she isn't a huge ride fan but has really got excited and interested in collecting the pop badges happy to pay postage if anyone has spares she has been to towers legoland and chessington and only guest services at lego had a spare one for her. They did say if you see one you like that a staff member has you can swap with them trouble is she hasn't got any to swap and the 1 lady she asked who had 5 of the same badge said Sorry we don't swap or give them any more

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post hoping some people might be able to help my daughter has started to come with us on trips to theme parks she isn't a huge ride fan but has really got excited and interested in collecting the pop badges happy to pay postage if anyone has spares she has been to towers legoland and chessington and only guest services at lego had a spare one for her. They did say if you see one you like that a staff member has you can swap with them trouble is she hasn't got any to swap and the 1 lady she asked who had 5 of the same badge said Sorry we don't swap or give them any more
Merged with quick questions :)

Generally Pop Badges are being phased out. You'll see the odd one pop up for special events or premium experiences (the "Big Bang" package for Fireworks includes one) but you're unlikely to ever see the multiple different versions and swapping that there was before. Recent posts in the Passholders groups on Facebook have reports similar to your own experience, with most places saying they're no longer doing them/few staff wearing them.

There's a couple of reasons for them disappearing. The first is the issues they cause with resales at silly prices and arguments when people refuse to swap. Then there's the obvious environmental impact of shedloads of plastic being produced for very little benefit. I'm glad they're going personally for those exact reasons, but sadly I think you've missed the boat on building up a collection.

Towers has never been much of a pop badge park, Legoland is the main park for pop badges with staff activity wearing them across the park, the free badges available when you buy kids meals, etc.

It was/is 28,000 for safety reasons, but not sure if they would stop selling tickets at lower levels these days to avoid excess negative PR and force people to go on another date. Do we know if it was actually sold out today after tickets weren't showing available yesterday?

hi guys, just a quick one, we are booked to come on the 17th oct for scarefest,

does anyone know why i can't book express parking at all please, there's no option for the selected date

hi guys, just a quick one, we are booked to come on the 17th oct for scarefest,

does anyone know why i can't book express parking at all please, there's no option for the selected date
If it's greyed out then it's probably sold out.