• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rank the GCIs: Best to Worst

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
Hi guys. I decided to make this topic because all of the discussion about SW8 is making me hyped to ride my first ever GCI (and second ever woodie), and I would be interested to hear how you guys think it will compare to the others, and what you actually think of the other GCIs. So, I'll get the ball rolling with a pre-ranking that I can almost guarantee:
  1. SW8 (Alton Towers) - Can't give a review as unfortunately, time travel hasn't been invented yet. Will almost definitely be riding next year though, and I will be giving a review when I do!
So, how would you guys rank the GCIs you have ridden?

Unfortunately I've only ridden one GCI and it was widely considered the worst of the bunch. That will change next year though.

1. Gwazi - I only rode it once in 2009. I don't remember it too well, only that it wasn't good :p

Unfortunately I've only ridden one GCI and it was widely considered the worst of the bunch. That will change next year though.

1. Gwazi - I only rode it once in 2009. I don't remember it too well, only that it wasn't good :p
I've only ridden 0! And like you, that will change next year!

Sorry for double posting, but I would like to rephrase what I said at the start of this thread. I have ridden 0, but I have seen 2 in the flesh: Gwazi and SW8. SW8 I will be riding next year, but I unfortunately missed out on Gwazi, as I visited BGT in August 2016 and Gwazi closed in February 2015. Although I'm not really sure whether I should be happy or gutted that I didn't get to ride Gwazi.

I've ridden only one which is Wodan, so I can't make a list until next year. Ah to hell with it.

1. Wodan
2. SW8

On a more serious note, I know you can't judge SW8 has no one has ridden it yet, but I doubt it's gonna beat Wodan.

1. Wodan
2. Troy
3. Joris en de Draak
4. Lightning Racer
5. White Lightning
6. El Toro
7. Gwazi
8. Wildcat

I expect SW8 to go around 4, 5 or 6.

:)