• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RCT3-Empire of Adventures

Orlando parks

TS Member
Hello, I am Jenson Harris the Marketing Director of the recently announced Empire of Adventures theme park. I will be sharing with you construction updates from the park.
Esplanade_zps61064068.jpg

This is the Esplanade inbetween the Park and the Carpark
Entrance_zps39d5cd0c.jpg

The entrance to the Theme park
GuestRelations_zps6d339611.jpg

The Guest Relations building in Pompei
Shop_zps67802c72.jpg

The empire treats shop
Thats it for today, next time I will be taking you on a full tour of Pompei, the entrance area of the theme park.
Yours Sincerly, Jenson Haris
*Thanks for reading, this is the first park I have shared so comments and critiscim is welcome :).

Re: Empire of Adventures

Hi Jenson Harris here,
Today I'm going to take you on a tour around Pompei, the opening curtain to our new theme park.
Entrance_zps39d5cd0c.jpg

Your journey through pompei stars as you venture through the main turnstyles, to your right is the guest relations building but to your left is the parks first quick service resteraunt.
Shot0024_zpsed0a8dd6.png

Empire eats serves generic theme park food such as hotdogs and burgers.
Shot0023_zps3c11808d.png

You have to travel underneath thhis bridge that carries the Empire Express to reach the rest of the land.
Shot0025_zpsc2cc0798.png

The entrance to the Empire Express. This building is very large and it is hoped it will hold more than just a train sation in a few years.
Shot0026_zps61cf8d50.png

A view of the parks first sitdown resteraunt, the Pompei Palace, (this resteraunt is not finished yet)
Shot0027_zpsd0c0f702.png

A view across the Parks lagoon at the Icon Atlantis Temple, taken from Pompei Palace's Terrace.
Shot0028_zps6dcdc0b0.png

A view of the entrance to the parks first major attraction, Escape from Vesuvius. The ride features the same technology used in Disneys Soarin attractions.
Shot0029_zps623fda35.png

A view of the Facade of Escape form Vesuvius
Shot0030_zps08ed5da0.png

An arial view of the Facade.
Well that concludes our tour around Pompei, I will just leave you with an image of the Pompei Waterfont.
Shot0031_zpsf58afbe7.png

Re: RCT3-Empire of Adventures, Land of the Sultans unvealed

Hi, today I'm going to reveal the second land at the theme park, the Land of the Sultans. This is an arabian themed land with three rides.
Shot0032_zpsa79e1070.png

A view of the Land from Pompei,
Shot0034_zpsfb15cad9.png

The Scarab Bounce ride. There are two of the rides in an attempt to boost the rides capacity.
Shot0036_zpsc0989454.png

A view of the teacups, and the Empire Express station in the Background
Shot0039_zps2c937207.png

Pompei from the Land of the Sultans waterfront
Shot0040_zpscf8f2f71.png

The Lands Waterfront, Thats it for the Land of the Sultans, next time we will be taking a tour of Atlantis, the Flagship land of the themepark,
Yours Sincerly
Jenson Harris