• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[RCT3] Mountain Springs Theme park

I was quite happy with it in RCT, as it looks pretty.

but I wouldn't want it to exist in the real world! Imagine the chav spit in your head or worse! :p

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, please excuse any ridiculous mistakes!

LOL. I would think an evac could be interesting if both trains had stopped there.

Exactly! So let's just keep this one strictly in RCT!!

Sorry about the weather... I have a weird glitch where when it starts raining.. it never seems to stop... I've changed the climate to desert so hopefully it'll be sunny all year round soon!

peep view
adc3486813fa4632bb30260.png

sky view
094d8c8a8c47434387f42b9.png

Looking good! I'm a big fan of the 'normal' buildings but maybe the lighthouse (?) could be a bit narrower? I still love that flyer, the station looks immense (ace lighting) and you've got the MCBR timing perfect. Ace supporting too!

Thanks! :) the lighthouse was a sort of experiment, I felt like the park needed something there. and I like the idea of it. But I agree its a bit to wide.

I'll have to experiment with alternative sets. If not ill have to see about bulking up the surroundings to make it look smaller in comparison. It's all me just experimenting at the moment.

On another note I've decided to concentrate more on the hyper and mega, surrounding areas. Then 'open' the park, do construction updates for the flyer. I feel like its time for the park to open! :p