• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[RCT3] Mountain Springs Theme park

Fredward

TS Member
Hello,

I've been creating a strange park which still needs a lot of work...

This is not meant to be realistic park wise.... It's going to have what ever rides I dream of putting...

So far there are 4 coasters I hope to finish.. Should be kewl.

B&M hyper.

93c28aa34e554cba8a24d79.png

f968acaeecc54c92b0aeafb.png

89a3e042f981488d82fb7b2.png

Now for the 'Mack' Megacoaster...

5b73d48d22484556b45a32c.png

7378cf9ae1ea47e2b851531.png

365e099d7deb436ba191288.png

086f4f67cdac4df68a2f230.png

Obviously far from completion. but you know thought I would share.

At the current time it's literally gonna be, RCT guys!

May make more dramatic diary format when there is an actual park... but for now... enjoy the stuff.... :p

Re: Unamed park. By Fredward.

I often find it a shame to have a story when keeping it real is actually restricting what you can do. This is a nice little showcase Fredward. The hyper looks huge from what I can see. The Megacoaster looks very interesting. It'll be nice to see more.

Damn that B&M Hyper station looks good!

Thank you very much guys!

I'm hoping someone will notice the very very obvious inspiration for those two rides! :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Oh we noticed but I thought it was too obvious to need mentioning.

Tim said:
Oh we noticed but I thought it was too obvious to need mentioning.
Oh yes, it's clearly a tribute to Fantasy Island.

So far so good matey :) Though I'm wondering what's up with the walls in your Silver Star clone B&M Hyper? Is is to do with the texture on the walls, or the warm lighting at sunset? There seems to be something odd about the way they have rendered in-game. Not that this is your fault, of course ;)

Loving the flying coaster Matt. Sweet! Inspiration before that though, Europa Park? But seriously loving the colour scheme. :)

Good job!

Edit by James: Spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Re: Mountain Springs Theme Park. Dueling Flyers

That first picture looks really good, I've never seen people to that in RCT3, and it really works. :)

Good job. :)

wow, i love that idea! The colour schemes are great, and that idea looks cool. Sweet!

hey james, what was wrong with my previous post which was so wrong you had to edit it? :3

The colours and foliage are lush. Can't wait to see more as duelling flyers is a concept I once tried and miserably failed at. You seem to have pulled it off really well. :)

So I've got a shot! :)

To bad my game crashed for an unknown reason just after, so it's all I got... and it also means some progress lost... but oh well...

Thought I would show you anyway.. :p

8628a60c1153401a8326fb0.png

Re: Mountain Springs Theme Park. Megacoaster

Looks interesting. :)

I'd like to see some moree genaral screenshots of the park, just to get an idea of how big it is. :)

I'm only taking photos of areas which look nice. Most of it is land formations and plans. I'm working on the 3 main rollercoasters and spreading out to the main street. It's all planned, just got to fill in the gaps, which if I take an aerial photo it'll look unfinished.

Further Update

4d09a5eb79e845b6bfa67a5.png

39587758d7bc46c6b58128c.png

As you can see, I still need to do a lot of the Megacoaster's Custom supports.

8197b8d3d39e45fda270811.png

3604dba1f60648039ae7fae.png

In the below image you can see the Duelling flyers in the distance :)

35c3d24d71754e2aaca1787.png

2b3381fe452e453e9ff4b14.png

ee7ea62c901a421d87307dc.png

94534910ce3a4d59b6fe518.png

And finally, Since you wanted a scale of the park I'll give a couple pictures. Bare in mind the park is seriously unfinished and reasonably Barron! But I think it's going reasonably! :)

From the Duelling Flyers lift hill

2a52d7530b3a45269d75113.png

From The hypercoaster's lift hill

a41e2f30c18c4826a5d817f.png

Re: Mountain Springs Theme Park. Megacoaster Big Update 29/09/12

Gorgeous update. Love the Megacoaster, in particular the diagonal G-roll, my favourite piece in game. :)

May I ask where those pieces you used on the Megacoaster's supports came from? I have Moby's Steel Jungle sets and frequently use them but some pieces seem to align with the track really well.

I hope you continue working at the same level as the park is looking fantastic. Keep us updated. :D

Re: Mountain Springs Theme Park. Megacoaster Big Update 29/09/12

Thanks very much! The set is called steel jungle megacoaster support add-ons. It was years ago I downloaded the set but I believe it was from an expedition GeForce CTR set! :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2