• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RCT3 Olympics - T.S.T Project

Harv

TS Member
Inspired by the London 2012 Olympic Games, I began to wonder how I could take the good bits of it and implement it into RCT3. I eventually decided that I would like to build an Olympic Park and stage my own London 2012 games in RCT3 form. It was never planned to be a recreation, more of a personal stamp on a cool event. However, I'd normally have flashy, edited images to show you of my work but I can't yet, simply for the reason that I need your help.

As a community, this is a great chance to work together. I need your advice, structures, opinions, support and designing skills to help create an epic end result. I hope this works, and I really am keen to stress that if you have an idea for this, scream it at me and I will use it, unless I have a solid cement idea of my own. Your advice is critical, TowersStreet. ;)

So without further ado, let's get cracking. So far, I have started to build an Eton Dorney style centre for Rowing and possibly canoe. It's very WIP but feedback is still needed to help it progress. :p

Here are the first, completely unedited pictures.

Shot0056.jpg

Shot0053.jpg

Any feedback or ideas, however loosely related are most welcome, and thanks in advance to anybody who chooses to participate in any shape or form. :)

I love the idea. I was going to make the Olympic rings and flame to go in my park but sadly don't have any time to do so :(
So I'll be watching this with interest.