• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Recent Problems In Ukraine.

Given my location, I wouldn't even know about it. ;) But if you have to go, it may as well be in the most spectacular fireworks show in human history. :D

I'm fairly apathetic about this whole situation. There's virtually nothing that I can do personally to avert any sort of escalation, so there's no point worrying about it.

I think another world war is unlikely, Russia isn't stupid. Russia is very big and loud but they know that if they actually DID anything, the vast majority of the world would be against them and would take action.

They also know that if they did launch any of their nukes, the world would retaliate and I don't think they want Ukraine enough to blow themselves off the face of the planet.

Given my location, I wouldn't even know about it. ;) But if you have to go, it may as well be in the most spectacular fireworks show in human history. :D

It'd be nice to see but be close enough to die instantly.

We were on about this in Skype last night and think that there is probably one of our subs near the Balkans....