• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Access Pass and Disabled Access - 2024 Discussion

That's very odd wording, as the Sensory Space definitely isn't reserved only for RAP users. There is a RAP information desk there, which I guess is what it's referring to... but yeh, not clear at all.

I didn't have a chance to read it properly but there was also a sign outside saying something along the lines of "this is a calming space for guests with additional needs, please respect this" etc. It's quite a long sign so i guess nobody reads it.

1718556922201.png

I didn't have a chance to read it properly but there was also a sign outside saying something along the lines of "this is a calming space for guests with additional needs, please respect this" etc. It's quite a long sign so i guess nobody reads it.

1718556922201.png
People also don't typically care about the impact on us when these facilities aren't available, they think it's just us throwing a hissy fit when in meltdown, so they don't view it as that big a deal to use it...

My boy when he becomes over stimulated can be very loud and shouty and aggressive towards us (his parents) and takes approximately 10 mins to regulate in a sensory environment. He can run around and scream , often very teary.
Please dont be so quick to judge