• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

I definitely think it needs more rides to spread guests out.

More dark rides, attractions, playgrounds, a flume and a few flat rides around the park.

Instead of a group of food vans around X Sector, that needed two flats like it used to.

There's parts of the park that has development potential, that site by Sharkbait Reef before the monorail that seems to be part back of house car park and part greenery is a good site for something.

There's sooo much potential.

Update. The park is rammed. There are people just walking around endlessly.

Absolutely pathetic.

Attachments

• IMG_3317.png
    IMG_3317.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 28
Currently managed three rides and been here since 9:30am. Exact same as our last visit on the 19th October. Has anyone had any luck if they’ve complained?

Tbf to Towers they are usually pretty good if you send a complaint after a poor visit. Specifically when ride availability has impacted the day.

No harm in dropping them an email once you are home.
[email protected]

Tbf to Towers they are usually pretty good if you send a complaint after a poor visit. Specifically when ride availability has impacted the day.

No harm in dropping them an email once you are home.
[email protected]

They are "good" but the result will be:

- A free return ticket so you can be miserable again at no cost to them and hopefully spend some more money.
- You're a MAP holder so you'll instead get some Fast Tracks so you can instead contribute to the misery of others (and hopefully get a taste for it).

So we currently have Wicker Man and one train Nemesis and everything else closed. I’m done, off home now. What a waste of time.

No doubt they’ll give guests tickets to return but annual pass holders will get nothing as per.

I may avoid Towers next year until they can sort it out, although I’m not confident it will change.

Currently managed three rides and been here since 9:30am. Exact same as our last visit on the 19th October. Has anyone had any luck if they’ve complained?
Keep an eye out in case Visit Again For Free id activated for today. If not the most you'll get after complaining is a few free Fastracks.

X Sector and Dark Forest have no attractions open and Cuckoo Driving school is on 40 minutes. CBeebies Land is closed as well but it’s ok kids, because a sizzler that you rode in the local field last week is only on a 35 minute queue.

What an absolute disgrace. I’d never thought I’d say this but is honestly rather them cancel all new CAPEX projects over the next 2 years and reinvest the money in recruiting more engineers with better pay and overhauling these ageing machines to ensure they can actually do a day’s work for once.

I have a rare couple of days child free this week, I was considering doing a solo Towers trip, because of my job and being a parent, I literally never get this opportunity. Thinking I could maybe make use of The Smiler and Spinball srq’s. As for the other queues, I don’t mind so much waiting in longer queues on my own, no trying to entertain bored kids, can just stick my headphones on and scroll mindlessly on my phone until it’s over and it’s time to ride.

I don’t think I will bother, it sounds like hell on earth. Why would anyone knowingly subject themselves to this?

I’m not even shocked, just disappointed.

Something really needs to change or else guests just aren't going to come back.

Towers really needs more high capacity dark rides or a show building.
They need flat rides, two in each area. They can get them up and running at 10, they require less staff and are generally more reliable than 20 year old rollercoasters. Merlin have done way more damage to this park than good. Even Curse is more unreliable than Dual.

They need flat rides, two in each area. They can get them up and running at 10, they require less staff and are generally more reliable than 20 year old rollercoasters. Merlin have done way more damage to this park than good. Even Curse is more unreliable than Dual.
Yes, 2 flats in DF and X Sector are urgently needed, maybe another in Fountain Square and more of a queue muncher in TWoDW to replace the sizzler. A wave swinger would be great in fountain square.

Something really needs to change or else guests just aren't going to come back.

Towers really needs more high capacity dark rides or a show building.
Yeah we keep saying this but it’s rammed every year around this time. I really don’t understand how they get away with it.

They haven’t been giving out the visit again for free tickets recently either.