• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

@Ethan are you actually here ? I would love to ride Smiler with you because it seems to operate completely differently when you're on it than when I am !

Crowds are noticably thinning out now as large school groups are rounded up by people holding clipboards.

I think 1730 would be fine as a closing time if it wasn't for the damage done by a lack of ride availablility.

@Ethan are you actually here ? I would love to ride Smiler with you because it seems to operate completely differently when you're on it than when I am
Was for a few hours yes. Don't live far away so wanted to see what crowds were like. Got on a few rides tbf so can't complain. I don't think Smilers the smoothest ride no but I've definitely ridden worse

Was for a few hours yes. Don't live far away so wanted to see what crowds were like. Got on a few rides tbf so can't complain. I don't think Smilers the smoothest ride no but I've definitely ridden worse
Hope you had a good day ! We were trying to pick you out of the crowd, our best guess was a guy wearing a Smiler vest, carrying a Smiler backpack and a Smiler water bottle.

We were riding train 5, row 3, it was pretty janky. I couldn't wait for it to end, but my nephew seemed to enjoy it.

Spinball Whizzer was closed all day today. Unsure why.
Because they tried to fix something that wasn't broken. The old system worked fine and Spinball was quite reliable. Now the new system constantly has problems and the ride is always shut. It was supposed to make the ride more reliable but its doing the opposite

Source on the old system being fine? They don't spend thousands on something that's fine.
Fine as in I don't remember the ride having much downtime last year. After opening late this year its now constantly down. Don't mind it being closed for a bit so they can iron things out tbh so it isn't always so unreliable.

So with Alton pulling queue times if not on park gotta ask how bad is the next few weeks going to be, and with its free mouth piece running around America seems like the park have gone into hiding mode

So with Alton pulling queue times if not on park gotta ask how bad is the next few weeks going to be, and with its free mouth piece running around America seems like the park have gone into hiding mode
School trip season.
Bound to be horrendously busy...has been at this time of year for decades.

Don't go 17th-20th July those days will be the busiest. Last Thursday before summer holidays and last Saturday of scarefest tend to be the 2 busiest days of the year

Just a reminder, once again, that this is a ride availability and operations thread and not a thread about how busy the park might be on certain days.

Thank you.