• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Engineers Switzerland (RES)

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Found out about this new-ish company earlier, and have been looking at some of their attractions, which are insane! Check out the Stormforce 20 for instance:

Render_01ap.jpg

It looks like an ABC Rides Tourbillon on steroids! :eek:

http://ride-engineers.com/

Last edited:
There's also the Air Loop coaster, which is essentially a Gerstlauer SkyFly/Roller on steroids:

interactive-coaster.jpg

Last edited:
Their MD Willy Walser founded ABC Rides and I believe has previously worked for Bear Rides who built Stormforce.

Yeah, just double them up! Although they look insane, they are incredible! I would love to see these eventually built in real life.

EDIT: Also, there's the Roller Ball coaster, which will be a reallity soon as a park in Germany has ordered one!

RCT3 springs to mind!

Last edited:
Their MD Willy Walser founded ABC Rides and I believe has previously worked for Bear Rides who built Stormforce.
They even use the same photos of previous projects from their BEAR days to advertise their current products... What separates them would seem to be that these guys specialize in creating experimental flat rides, whereas abc have a much smaller flat ride offering and a much larger water ride offering. I believe it all traces back to Intamin if you go far enough

At least one of the more recent Dungeons attractions has a drop tower from RES rather than ABC for whatever reason.