• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride/Park Accidents

Perhaps the ride was being maintained, inspected and operated in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions so the mechanical failure was not in any way a failure of the park.

I think at the time a lot of people assumed the park must have been at fault, purely because it's Oakwood.

Regardless of the underlying cause, it seems like they've been pretty lucky on this occasion - this whole thing could have ended far worse for them.

Super Star ride. Part of the central “nose cone” cover appeared becomes detached from the video on the link.

I'm surprised it took this long to report on - apparently it happened on the 27th March.

Super stars are some of my favourite flats too… 😢

Very horrid incident. Hope the people involved are able to make a full recovery.

Not sure how recent this is, but a nasty looking foot trap/crush on Full Throttle, 6FMM.

Thankfully only minor injuries. Looks like this was from 2021