• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Sims

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
I know a few people on here play on Ridesims.com, so I thought we could have a topic to discuss it in, sorry if no-one wants this topic or it's in the wrong place :p

Some of the sims are quite addictive, and some are a bit naff. I see they're making a Ripsaw one, so that will be interesting. :)

The pre-programed ones stop automatically, and the manual ones have to be stopped just right.

This should be a high score board!

I was like, meh, looks well done but not sure it's my thing, then I saw..... SCORES.

:mad:

Got a score of 243,634 on the Ripsaw sim earlier. Not bad when my manual ride cycle had a point at which the gondola was upsidedown for about 30 seconds.

Sorry for rebooting an old topic, but there is now an Oblivion sim in beta preview.
1680812492173.png
Nice. I get bored of ridesims pretty quickly but appreciate the amount of effort that goes into creating them! Some of them are quite involved and difficult, Rise of the Resistance/WDW monorail for instance. :)

Nice. I get bored of ridesims pretty quickly but appreciate the amount of effort that goes into creating them! Some of them are quite involved and difficult, Rise of the Resistance/WDW monorail for instance. :)
I love Rise's because there is always something to do, so you're never bored, unlike some (cough Hex sim cough).

I think it needs more guests (and preferably a button to spawn 100 guests rather than having to wait for them). I was able to run on three shuttles with no queue. Whilst there is an option to change crowd levels, it requires VIP Patreon (which is a bit pricey at £10.20 per month tbh).

I think it needs more guests (and preferably a button to spawn 100 guests rather than having to wait for them). I was able to run on three shuttles with no queue. Whilst there is an option to change crowd levels, it requires VIP Patreon (which is a bit pricey at £10.20 per month tbh).
I have started loading the game up 10 mins or so before intending to actually play it and just opening the queue. It seemed to stop at around 70 guests for Oblivion but on Resistance it'll allow around 200.