• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ridecount - Into The Future!

My terrible suggestions if you can please:

Steinwasen Park, DE
Zatorland, PL
Fun Land (Towyn, used to be Tir Prince), Wales
Knightly's Fun Park, Wales
Clacton Pavilion, England

This topic is highly tragic

Last edited:
Any chance Legoland Korea can be added? Or do I need to wait until it's properly open?
Robin Hill and Pirates Cove on the Isle of Wight please as my latest tragic suggestions. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Steinwasen Park, DE
Zatorland, PL
Fun Land (Towyn, used to be Tir Prince), Wales
Knightly's Fun Park, Wales
Clacton Pavilion, England
All added! Apologies if I missed anything (Zatorland in particular proved difficult to find any information about their attractions), so as always if you could make a suggestion using the "missing ride" or "problem" features, then that'd be great.

I have a 2021 Zatorland Map which has albeit in polish the rides listed on it. Interestingly every single statue/ Animatronic is listed separately.

Motiongate
Bollywood Park Dubai
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi

...would be great additions if at all possible!

:)

Motiongate
Bollywood Park Dubai
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi

...would be great additions if at all possible!

:)
Hi D4n, thanks for the suggestions. Can confirm they have all now been added!

Happy counting. :D

Reactions: D4n
Please can we have:

Llandudno Pier

Rhyl Fun Fair (is permanent on location)

Alpincenter Bottrop

Taa

Please can we have:

Llandudno Pier

Rhyl Fun Fair (is permanent on location)

Alpincenter Bottrop

Taa
Begrudgingly, all added for you...

I hold you personally responsible (well, maybe one or two others as well) for the demise in the overall quality of attractions listed on RC. ;)

Begrudgingly, all added for you...

I hold you personally responsible (well, maybe one or two others as well) for the demise in the overall quality of attractions listed on RC. ;)

I nearly suggested Wroxham Barns. That'd be a true step down as they don't even have creds. I'm happy to be blamed for RC becoming the most encompassing, stupendous & tragic ride tracking website in the world.

I might have found some decent stuff missing. Either that or I'm blind, If you can please:

Djurs Sommerland
Farup Sommerland
Tivoli Friheden

And some not good stuff missing

Billing Aquadrome

I might have found some decent stuff missing. Either that or I'm blind, If you can please:

Djurs Sommerland
Farup Sommerland
Tivoli Friheden

And some not good stuff missing

Billing Aquadrome
All sorted for you.

I Tivoli am sorry that I've only Djurs't got around to adding these. It's not been particularly Fårup my to-do list of late.

Anyway, I'll send you the Billing in the post.

Maya Rudolph Comedy GIF by Apple TV+