• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ridecount - Into The Future!

A teeny tiny new feature for you all... Ridecount Lists* (for ranking, of course..!).

Have a rank as long or short as you like, and it'll also mark anything you've tracked in your ranking for you, so you can even make yourself a rank wish list, and knock out your rankings as time goes by.

You can also make comments and notes on each of your rankings to explain why you thought it deserved that rank... think of it as a handy commentary for your ranking out loud!

Want to be a show off and make your ranking public for everyone to see? You can, and here's an example rank from me - https://ridecount.com/explore/lists/R67Ev - you can also rank in private if you prefer too, so fear not if you've got something to hide.

And if you're into that sort of thing, you can check out everyone's public ranking at https://ridecount.com/explore/lists too!

Rank away and let me know what you think! ;)

(*Ok so originally it was just called Ranking, but turns out you can do more than just rank with it and its quite versatile (much like me many years ago), so I thought it was best to name it a slightly less exciting lists to reflect what it really just is, but then also there's nothing sexy about 'knocking out a list' is there... now if I said you wanted to bang out a ruddy good rank... wellll.... you get my drift.)

Last edited:
Don’t forget as part of the launch celebrations to claim your limited edition “Massive ranker” signature when you have your first rank within the next 7 days.

This offer may be withdrawn at any time and without warning.

This is a very unimportant request, but I see that on the La Ronde page, Monsieur L'Arbre is translated as 'Mr L'Arbre', whereas it should be 'Mr Tree'.
As a side-note, I like the addition of the nickname 'Alty Mans' for The Curse at Alton Manor!
EDIT: Why is The Booster at Brighton Palace Pier listed twice?
1680714729009.png

Last edited:
This is a very unimportant request, but I see that on the La Ronde page, Monsieur L'Arbre is translated as 'Mr L'Arbre', whereas it should be 'Mr Tree'.
As a side-note, I like the addition of the nickname 'Alty Mans' for The Curse at Alton Manor!
EDIT: Why is The Booster at Brighton Palace Pier listed twice?
1680714729009.png
Thanks zeock for highlighting these. RC is a bit of a beast to stay on top of listings wise. We spent a lot of time in the last couple of years trying to update all the parks to their current attraction offering, and translating ride names into English where applicable. Naturally a few things will slip through and not be 100% accurate but we are grateful for members like yourself pointing these things out that we have missed. Will get these updated soon!

Screenshot_20230411-121552.png

Just got this. It's a new browsing session, not an old request I hadn't sorted. Used my saved password and user, ticked the keep signed in box. Happened twice, first time go back sent me back to log in, second time it dropped me back to the main page.

Google Chrome, Pixel 6, Android 13

Hola,

This message can be shown if cookies are not being set right or blocked on your software/device/connection.

Double check your cookie settings to make sure they are not set too strict or blocking completely, particularly if you are using any privacy enhancing software.

Usually a logout and refresh of the page should solve it, but let me know if it does persist.

Thanks.

I'm here to upset @Burbs again

Please can we have Dymchurch Amusement Park added? This mighty beast may be chained but still untameable *pop*

PXL_20230513_124633010.jpg

I'm here to upset @Burbs again

Please can we have Dymchurch Amusement Park added? This mighty beast may be chained but still untameable *pop*

PXL_20230513_124633010.jpg
I second that.

I will delete your account.

Yes.

The original Big Apple, some Pinfari monstrosity that randomly stops half way around, a TOGO Standup Coaster, a Technical Park water coaster. All very rateable and mad.

It's been a month of peace but I'm here to ruin it again. Please can we have Cavallino Matto and Fiabilandia adding to RC?

Both parks added for you. :)