• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Riders' Choice

Martin

TS Member
Here it is, the long awaited Riders' Choice ballot!

How this works is simple, just download the .rar file, ride the four coasters and decide which one is best. We're a progressive bunch here, so we're not using first past the post, we're using a point system. The ride which you rank last gets 1 point, the ride you rank third gets 2 points, your runner up gets 3 points, and the ride you think is best gets 4 points. When all the votes are in, the ride with the biggest total wins.

You don't have to explain why or anything, just rank them and send me your ballot as a private message. The tracks are anonymous, even I don't know which ride belongs to which member. You have until a week on Wednesday to vote.

Many thanks for taking part!

For those without NL, I've uploaded one image of each ride to give you a brief overview. It's not much but it's fairer to just do one overview of each than highlight bits or whatever.

Track 1
6dqrfl.jpg

Track 2
2q21jq9.jpg

Track 3
2j5l0qv.jpg

Track 4
2llhths.jpg

Track 5
2eofl9t.jpg

Track 6
24brd41.jpg

EDIT:
The original download link missed two entries. Please download the correct version HERE:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mdv78aej6u0wrg4

Also, correctly guess which track is mine for a bonus 'prize'.