• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RIP Ripsaw

So priced at least £5 a pop, whatever it is, hope they create some kind of leader board for the winners and you maybe win a comeback any day ticket, maybe

:D

I would imagine it's a stop gap not a genuine long term replacement.
Almost definitely, but if they've known it's going for long enough to get this organised then they've known for long enough to get an actual temporary ride in. This is just money grabbing laziness.

Its essentially just a great big middle finger up to guests isn't it.

My personal highlight is keeping the back wall theming of Ripsaw to remind you what was there before and now. Does it have a name? I REALLY hope its something Ripsaw related just to top off this monstrosity.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they STEAL the sign and simply call it ripsaw 2. Or use the ripsaw rampage sign

Also noticed that refresh is still there, despite being one of the restaurants suspected to close this year.

The new HB game located on the old Ripsaw site, :(, is called Forbidden Sweep.

FORBIDDEN SWEEP is the most ridiculous name. I adore how bad it is.

I must admit, I admire the balls of whoever decided to place FORBIDDEN SWEEP on the site of Ripsaw while retaining some of the theming is a brave move.

Anyway. FORBIDDEN SWEEEEEEEEEP!

Am I the only one that doesn't really have a problem with it?

It's better than nothing being there surely and there will be a genuine replacement there in the future.
As pathetic as this thing is, I kind of agree as the theming is still there etc and it's not just a slab of concrete.

But still an insult to the great flat that was there before. These things are never popular in any park and are usually removed quickly.

Forbidden Sweep?

EmzjsLp.jpg