• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RIP Ripsaw

There you go Leah:
12813909_1022696264467484_7842211889513655814_n.jpg

Beginning to wonder if it's time Alton moved away from the pay-one-price model and transferred over to a pay-per-ride type of model? They seem to be trying to with attractions like this.

hmm, what on earth do participants even have to do?! plus, for safety reasons inflatable things like that aren't usually used in wet weather (most of the season, probably), so it's not good that it's replaced ripsaw, i was hoping for an actual, high-capacity ride (games like that usually only take one player). what they've done is absolutely shocking!

Last edited:
So to replace a popular flat ride, we have a device created to extract yet more money from people.
Yay?

Just as a point of interest, there was one of those at Thorpe last year.

Stop the press! Exciting new developments already happening on park! *rolls eyes*
hmm, what on earth do participants even have to do?!
I'm guessing you'll be standing on some sort of podium while that bar spins around and tries to knock you off.
Nice to see they've been spending so much time watching total wipeout.
o_O

Its essentially just a great big middle finger up to guests isn't it.

My personal highlight is keeping the back wall theming of Ripsaw to remind you what was there before and now. Does it have a name? I REALLY hope its something Ripsaw related just to top off this monstrosity.

Is that Ripsaw's replacment?!

Well, that sums up Merlin's cheapskate skills at Towers for me.