• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

RollerCoaster Tycoon World

I've got to admit that looks more promising. Sort of like RCT3 in a up to date engine, which is what was needed.

I'm liking the sounds of it so far. Sure it still looks 'cartoony', but I've always liked RCT having that kind of look, it's not meant to be a realistic game like No Limits. Sounds like the developers are putting some love and care into the game. Now it being custom content friendly will make or break the game.

This comment on that web page made me laugh mind!

MLkUWSU.png

Quite a few articles cropping up now, all of which seem to be consistent in saying the game looks promising and certainly overrides some of the negative niggles in the past of the franchise. Here's an article from GameInformer.

You can even see your Peeps wet their pants if you sell them cheap soft drinks and charge exorbitant prices to use the restroom.

Superb.

Yeah, cos that's why we play RCT... to see those dumbarse guests piss their pants. I WANNA BUILD COASTERS YOU BLEEPTARDS!

Well seeing as they put it in RCT4 for mobile, I damn well hope so.

I'm going to presume that there will be more than 4 themes, just as there will be more than the rides the author got to use. It's still in development remember so they only got a taste of what's to come.

Guys chillax, The original release of RCT3 only had four themes (well 5 if you include generic) but sure enough expansions came along. Atari had been in trouble recently so its the question of where to spend the budget, and If definitely say the quality of quantity approach is the best way to go. Plus this game has to be playable for novices nd younger audiences who may never have played the series before as it has been 10 years since the last release!

Give it a chance diogo! Mind you thats a bit much to ask a Londoner isn't it? ;)

To be fair, if custom content is supported do 4 themes really matter? For casual players 4 themes will be just fine.

10365866_821855914544282_2066641482405896325_n.jpg
1966802_821846024545271_5414511754458864042_n.jpg

Bit late but more concept art I hope there is more realistic carts available when released

Loving the Western themed concepts!! Really looking forward to this :)