• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Saturday 13th/14th October - Scarefest Preview

Re: Saturday 13th October - Scarefest Preview

I shall definatley be up for this, and shall be able to stay for the Saturday at least!

Does anybody NOT have the freedom ticket? As I haven't been able to buy one; And I don't want to be the only one without one. :p

I was saying for the first run through of TOTT, we should all queue together around 1230.

The other mazes we can all do together anyway and those with passes can redo them, as they wish.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

We need to make sure this happens the weekend after during the main meet...

We all queue normally at least twice for TOTT, for the people who haven't bought a freedom pass...

It's only fair... :)

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Will we be getting maze tickets on the day?

Also, if anyone just so happens to be coming through Derby on the way back from the meet on the Saturday, would it be possible to drop me off at Derby Bus/Train Station? I shall pay you in gratitude and "thank-yous". Thanks in advance. :)

Will be cheaper to buy your maze tickets online before the 28th September...

I'll be there both days! :)

Edit: Anyone else wanting to stay on resort on the Friday night?

Dean said:

What time will we be doing the paid mazes? As I may aswell get my ticket in advance as I don't have a Freedom ticket unfortunately. Will it be 2pm like the official meet the week after?

Jordan said:
I'll be there both days! :)

Edit: Anyone else wanting to stay on resort on the Friday night?
How expensive will the hotels be on the Friday night

Voke said:
Dean said:

What time will we be doing the paid mazes? As I may aswell get my ticket in advance as I don't have a Freedom ticket unfortunately. Will it be 2pm like the official meet the week after?

Let's say 2pm.

:)

As soon as I know my new work rota (and it is looking pretty good) I shall be there on the Saturday only, hurrah!

Also it'll be my only scarefest visit :(

After closer inspection, it seems this is the only Saturday I do not have off next month. Oh well, should be there Sunday :)

I'm looking into going on this Saturday, need to work out if I have enough money to fund it :p I don't have a freedom pass too so will need to book my scare maze ticket.

After discussions with both Ben and Simon, since this will be the only date Ben is doing, and Simon isn't able to come to the main meetup, I think we have decided to come on this preview. Will most likely be there for Saturday only, as don't have anywhere to stay on Saturday night.

Saturday 13th October - Scarefest Preview

Am I to assume this meetup is also going to be a freedom-pass fest? I shan't be budged on my stance and won't buy one! I'll be renewing my pass this day and that will cost enough as it is!

We won't be abandoning people to whore the passes, so don't worry if you don't have one.

I am not being made to feel guilty if I decide to nip off and quickly do a maze run through.

I'll happily do them at the specified time also but absolutely plan on using my pass a couple of times a day, so I get good value out of it.

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I only bought one because Dom & Craig convinced me it was a good idea when I was drunk. Plus it saves me money, even if I only do the mazes 3 times, and I'll be at Scarefest 3 different days this year anyway! :)