• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Saturday 13th/14th October - Scarefest Preview

Saturday 13th October - Scarefest Preview

I won't make you feel guilty, I just want to make sure us non freedom pass holders will still be able to do the mazes!

Re: Saturday 13th October - Scarefest Preview

Of course you will Satch. It works out that the Freedom Pass will save us money based on how many times we are visiting.

It will be nice to have the option of having several maze run throughs at no extra cost but, it certainly won't be a priority (especially not when there are others present without passes).

Re: Saturday 13th October - Scarefest Preview

Aly said:
I only bought one because Dom & Craig convinced me it was a good idea when I was drunk. Plus it saves me money, even if I only do the mazes 3 times, and I'll be at Scarefest 3 different days this year anyway! :)
Also good as an Alton souvenir :)

Re: Saturday 13th & 14th October - Scarefest Preview

I shall be joining you guys for the whole weekend - plus the added bonus of having my best friend order a Scarefest Freedom Pass for me as an early birthday present (she won't be around for my birthday for celebrations as she's off to Florida, lucky thing!) Bring on the scares! ;)

Just booked my CoS and Sanctuary tickets for 2pm.
Its my only scarefest visit for the season so I obviously arent buying a freedom pass and dont mind those that do.

Im hoping to actually spend abit of time around the park while the others do the mazes, its been a while and I do love the scarefest atmosphere.

Meeting point for Satuday will be:

9:45am at Splash Landings Hotel Lobby.

:)

Ill be there about 3pm (ish) but will text someone to see where you all are.

See you all on Saturday at 9.45am in Splash :)

Not entirely sure whether I'll be able to make it now, as an interview has cropped up, but if I'm able to, I'll most definitely come down. If not, I'll see you on the 20th!

Sunday only here :(

Will probably meet you guys first thing at admissions :)

I'll be on park with a friend on Saturday, so won't be on the mini-meet, but I'll join you for the runs through the mazes!

I'ts my birthday on Saturday, so Hubby and Judy are taking me out for the day. But Jude and I will be on park on Sunday if you don't mind us joining you. ;)

I should be able to make it this Sunday now, but I'll most likely arrive late and then leave at like half 5 due to buses/trains. Is everyone doing the mazes on Sunday aswell? If so, what time slot? :)

If you book a time slot in the cheaper time period, I'm sure anyone with a Freedom Pass will want to join you, as there isn't a main maze time slot provided for the Sunday.

As I'm not sure who will be doing the paid mazes on the Sunday... :)

EDIT: The mazes should open at 12pm on 13th October...

Okay, that's fine. I'll see what I can do! I shan't be in park until like 11 mind, and if I have to get the bus, I will have to leave at 5pm. They really do need to have later buses during Scarefest!

EDIT - I'll book my maze tickets for 1pm on the Sunday, so if anybody wishes to join me. Let me know!

Voke said:
Okay, that's fine. I'll see what I can do! I shan't be in park until like 11 mind, and if I have to get the bus, I will have to leave at 5pm. They really do need to have later buses during Scarefest!

EDIT - I'll book my maze tickets for 1pm on the Sunday, so if anybody wishes to join me. Let me know!

I'm pretty sure us Freedom Pass holders will queue with you for the mazes Voke :)

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that! But hopefully a few will. Will you be there on Sunday?

Saturday 13th & 14th October - Scarefest Preview

^ I will indeed be there on Sunday! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I am there Sunday, so glad I get a extra hour in bed. Preview was good last night can't wait to see if any improvements are made.