• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scare Attractions

Jables

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Stormforce 10
Hey guys, as the Scarefest hype increases for 2015 I'd like to know what other events you guys are visiting and would recommend in the UK?

I personally recommend Screamfest Burton, amazing event with a fantastic line up, it's pre show audio and videos also include the one and only Dr Kelman from The Sanctuary.

But yeah, where's everyone else looking at visiting this year?

As many on here know, I am not exactly the world's biggest fan of scare attractions (although my morbid curiosity likes to tell me otherwise), however I have heard very good things about Twinlakes' Xtreme Scream Park (of which the whole attraction is rated 12+).

:)

As many on here know, I am not exactly the world's biggest fan of scare attractions (although my morbid curiosity likes to tell me otherwise), however I have heard very good things about Twinlakes' Xtreme Scream Park (of which the whole attraction is rated 12+).

:)
I've heard good things about Twin Lakes, not been there since I was a kid.