• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scare rooms 2013

I was told that there will be a trip down to the farm where the wedding will be held, followed by the two course buffet. 'Things' will be going on throughout the wedding! After that it's back to the hotel for the reception, and back into rooms by 11 for scares through 'til 2. Don't quote me on it though as each person I've spoken to says something slightly different! Sounds much better than the last one I did though, which was just scares in the room from about 10pm ;D

What date are you guys doing?

Pixie-Ro said:
I was told that there will be a trip down to the farm where the wedding will be held, followed by the two course buffet. 'Things' will be going on throughout the wedding! After that it's back to the hotel for the reception, and back into rooms by 11 for scares through 'til 2. Don't quote me on it though as each person I've spoken to says something slightly different! Sounds much better than the last one I did though, which was just scares in the room from about 10pm ;D

Looks like the 31st for me :)

Pixie-Ro said:

Friday 1st November :)