• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scare rooms

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
I can't see another topic for scare rooms but I've seen a video posted on Facebook earlier today.

http://youtu.be/8cPQS5G5qz0
To be honest I've watch the full two hours and it's really well done and something I would love to do this year.

I'm really up for doing this defiantly :)

Scare rooms are brilliant, and very cleverly done. I would highly recommend them. I would love to do it again, although this time I think the experience would be even better if I was slightly less drunk! You are asked to be in your room by eight, although the scares didn't start for some time after that, and finished at about 2am. There is a door hanger to use to let the actors know if you've had enough!

Maze entry and fasttrack ToTT/Th13teen tickets were also included in the price, which with MAP dicount came to about £75 each for four people in a room.

We can now spot some of the actors who did the scare rooms in the mazes!

Overall, a great experience which you should definitely do if you get the chance.

Pixie-Ro said:
Scare rooms are brilliant, and very cleverly done. I would highly recommend them. I would love to do it again, although this time I think the experience would be even better if I was slightly less drunk! You are asked to be in your room by eight, although the scares didn't start for some time after that, and finished at about 2am. There is a door hanger to use to let the actors know if you've had enough!

Maze entry and fasttrack ToTT/Th13teen tickets were also included in the price, which with MAP dicount came to about £75 each for four people in a room.

We can now spot some of the actors who did the scare rooms in the mazes!

Overall, a great experience which you should definitely do if you get the chance.
Ah thank you for that feedback it looks really good and defiantly going to book this year. I think it cost me £60 for a normal room last year :) so will be looking for people to share a room with this scarefest ;)

I'd love to do them after watching these guys do the 2011/2012 scare rooms. They are really well done and seem to work around the room well, giving each person a good scare :)

Re: Scare rooms

I stayed with Pixie-Ro...well worth the experience! !!!!!

Nonstop screams and frights!

Great laugh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I watched the video from the 2012 scare rooms earlier today. It look really well done. A very good story, good acting and good scares that built up. Including dinner and the outdoor camp fire as part of the experience last year seemed to be a great idea, along with the check in.

I would love to try one this year if the prices weren't too bad. The prices included your evening meal last year as well which was really good.

:)

Just watching that video now...

I didn't know there was a whole camp fire experience included, it's very well done and very immersive. The meal and special check in desk adds to the whole experience too. Makes it quite tempting for me to give these rooms a go one day. Looks far better than what I had in mind!

My posts are sometimes too long apparently...

So...

WANT!

That is all.

TheMan said:

So...

WANT!

That is all.

Tl;dr ;)

I've always thought these rooms looked so well done and immersive. I think it's awesome that there's a whole "out of room" experience to go along with it too. That and, if you fill the rooms up, the price isn't actually that bad at all :)

Scare rooms

LiamC said:
TheMan said:

So...

WANT!

That is all.

Tl;dr ;)

I've always thought these rooms looked so well done and immersive. I think it's awesome that there's a whole "out of room" experience to go along with it too. That and, if you fill the rooms up, the price isn't actually that bad at all :)

Exactly, that is what we did. We actually got MAP discount, but only on the room rate and not on the scare room supplement (£150 between 4 for the supplement). So ended up being not too bad really.

I'd post videos but I was hideously drunk and swore a lot lolol