• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2012

Currently the Halloween freedom passes arnt avavible on park they told me they are expecting them to be delivered by next weekend.

I am aware that these passes are only available online - as attempts were made to purchase one at the Box Office, and it was refused. Just incase anyone randomly decides to buy one at the time.

:)

Yes for once Merlin refused my money! Might still buy one Astro can you convince me a bit more?

Ever had a 'poor' run through a maze and thought "well that was a waste of money!" and then heard the next group say how amazing their run through was? Yeah, that's the biggest reason I'be purchased the pass - I can just go again!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Sazzle said:
Ever had a 'poor' run through a maze and thought "well that was a waste of money!" and then heard the next group say how amazing their run through was? Yeah, that's the biggest reason I'be purchased the pass - I can just go again!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
Very true I'am glad I've purchased a freedom pass now hopefully I will be able to pick it up this weekend

In other Scarefest news when I nipped to the park on Monday the Goal Striker building looks like it is now closed, and the path next to it (that had zombie scarezone last year) now has loads of metal queue line fences.

Really excited for Scarefest as always, can't wait to see visible signs of development such as the on park theming and entrance signage and stuff. There really isn't long to go now!

Still contemplating buying the Freedom Pass tbh!

I have the week off work after the TST meet, so will most likely be there. and most days I finish at 3pmish so will attend any evenings if people are around on park.

There will be an evening meet ; will discuss with Badger and let everyone know!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I will be colledcting mine with Astro tomorrow then! Well excited although Chris will kill me.

I would be good if they did/are going to do the Scarefest countdown calendar again for this year, it really got me excited for Scarefest last year! :D

Just shows you how incredibly quick a season goes by... its less that 6 weeks before that parks closes again! Will be visiting Scarefest for the first time ever at Alton Towers. I hope that The Sanctuary gives us a little taster of whats to come with SW7!

There appears to be wanted posters up around near goal striker / carnival advertising that victor hamble is still wanted. Wonder what this could mean ? Boiler isn't advertised as a maze this year, maybe he will make an appearance in another maze ? I can't see why he would but you never no with Towers !