• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2017

Can you buy tickets for the welcoming seperately? Thats the one I want to do the most, don't want to buy tickets for all because I very much doubt my friend will go in more than one after experiencing the welcoming. She's not a fan of scare attractions! :)

You could yesterday, but for the past 24 hours the link to the payment has been and still is mess up only taking you to the £20 (3 maze ticket)

Something is telling me that The Welcoming won't be very good. (Or otherwise fall flat in some way or other)
Not sure why, just a gut feeling.

What do you think?

£8 and no AP discount for the new maze? Wow, expecations already very high!

I notice that the website states that AP discount for the other mazes can only be applied with tickets that are bought online in advance. I hope this is not true, you always used to get the discount if you bought tickets on the day as well. Having said that I can't see myself doing any of the mazes more than once this year.

:)

There needs to be a better way to pick up maze tickets as the queues at the Box Services Guest Office is always insane... Really surprised that in this day in age Towers don't use QR Codes / Barcodes at the maze entrance as that would cut queues considerably...

I can imagine that there is the infrastructure already to support such a ticketing system.

£8 and no AP discount for the new maze? Wow, expecations already very high!

:)

I just hope that they are not testing the waters for future Scarefest with plans to do away with the MAP discount completely on the mazes.

There needs to be a better way to pick up maze tickets as the queues at the Box Services Guest Office is always insane... Really surprised that in this day in age Towers don't use QR Codes / Barcodes at the maze entrance as that would cut queues considerably...

I can imagine that there is the infrastructure already to support such a ticketing system.

Last year I picked up my maze tickets from the box office outlet just opposite Rita (next to the photo booth) but I've not seen that box office outlet open at all this season,

Last year I picked up my maze tickets from the box office outlet just opposite Rita (next to the photo booth) but I've not seen that box office outlet open at all this season,

Neither have I, I think they only open them during special events. We collected H.O.M tickets from the box office outlet in Forbidden Valley. Again, haven't seen it open all year.

I still think that QR Code / Barcode is the best way forward. Even doing it through EventBrite or something like that as they have before with AP Days.

ooh yes its been removed. Interesting, maybe they put it out too early! It was this years Scarefest music video, where the characters dance to a track like they have done each year now since the Sanctuary

Hi folks!

For a person who is scared of scare attractions and has never been in any kind of scare attraction, what are some tips so that I can man up and get on them without being scared silly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi folks!

For a person who is scared of scare attractions and has never been in any kind of scare attraction, what are some tips so that I can man up and get on them without being scared silly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run with your eyes closed! :p

No seriously, go with someone who has a similar scare experience as yourself and go through together. Just remember its not real, just to give you a good jump and have fun. When my missus was hesitant to experience Halloween Horror Nights at Universal I said as a joke, something to lighten it up - 'just remember they are ordinary people dressed up doing a job to feed themselves or their families'. Its always something we joke about at scare events now.

Just have an open mind, acknowledge you will probably be 'jump' scared (pounced at unknowingly) and try and enjoy yourself - some people just aren't cut out for them type of scares but you will never know unless you try.

Enjoy yourself and have fun! :)

Run with your eyes closed! :p

No seriously, go with someone who has a similar scare experience as yourself and go through together. Just remember its not real, just to give you a good jump and have fun. When my missus was hesitant to experience Halloween Horror Nights at Universal I said as a joke, something to lighten it up - 'just remember they are ordinary people dressed up doing a job to feed themselves or their families'. Its always something we joke about at scare events now.

Just have an open mind, acknowledge you will probably be 'jump' scared (pounced at unknowingly) and try and enjoy yourself - some people just aren't cut out for them type of scares but you will never know unless you try.

Enjoy yourself and have fun! :)
I'm not doing it as a job to feed myself or my family.
I'm doing it as I want to scare the living daylights out of people ! :D
Mwhahaha!

Image taken from Towers Street FB

Is this an indication that the new maze will bet taking place in the Mutiny Bay Courtyard?

wsfmT7n.jpg