• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2018

The park is likely to be extremely busy on Saturday - probably the busiest day of the season. In theory maze queues should be OK as the allocation is limited, but if they have technical problems the queues can build up.

Having just 75 min to do all 3 is pushing it though, especially as project 42 is so far from the other two. They're usually fairly flexible with letting people in outside the times (though some of our group weren't allowed into Welcoming early on the meet despite there being no queue at all at the time).

I know you are not suppose to touch the actors but what can you do when the end bit of welcoming is full of smoke ( so much more than normal ) and the strobe is going.
Can’t see a thing.
Arms out feeling your way and grab a fist full of naked actor flesh
:flushed:

I know you are not suppose to touch the actors but what can you do when the end bit of welcoming is full of smoke ( so much more than normal ) and the strobe is going.
Can’t see a thing.
Arms out feeling your way and grab a fist full of naked actor flesh
:flushed:
I bet you enjoyed that :D :D :D

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Realistically we're only expecting to fit 2 of the 3 mazes in. I've done sub species and mine tours 3 years ago. Which mazes of the 3 would you say are must do!

[
Since you have (presumably) been in Sub and not been in 42 AND it will probably be gone next year, I'd say 42!
lets hope beyond hope it is gone next year. P45 has been a complete let down
I will give it its due the actors have improved and are giving it their best but the concept as a hole just falls flat on it face for me.

The park is likely to be extremely busy on Saturday - probably the busiest day of the season. In theory maze queues should be OK as the allocation is limited, but if they have technical problems the queues can build up.

Having just 75 min to do all 3 is pushing it though, especially as project 42 is so far from the other two. They're usually fairly flexible with letting people in outside the times (though some of our group weren't allowed into Welcoming early on the meet despite there being no queue at all at the time).

Yeah I was thinking of going up Saturday but seeing all the B&Bs are fully booked and hotels extortionate then assumed it would be rammed. Plus the website shows only very few timeslots left now for the Saturday. Its gonna be a busy one especially with the nice weather forecast.

Saturday will not only be the busiest day of the season but the busiest day for a number of years. If you are going, expect it to be hellish!

:)

Saturday will not only be the busiest day of the season but the busiest day for a number of years. If you are going, expect it to be hellish!

How do we know this, out of interest? Have the Resort stopped selling tickets for Saturday?

How do we know this, out of interest? Have the Resort stopped selling tickets for Saturday?

No but they have strongly advised that you book in advance and requested that people car share where possible as car parking space is likely to be an issue.

No but they have strongly advised that you book in advance and requested that people car share where possible as car parking space is likely to be an issue.

Oh my... that does sound busy! Thanks for the info @Rob!

The Saturday closest to Halloween has been super busy the last few years at parks all over Europe (even at parks without a proper halloween event like DLP). With this being a busy year for towers anyway... yeah it's going to be mad

I might have to watch RideTimes tomorrow to see what I'm missing, then!

The Saturday closest to Halloween has been super busy the last few years at parks all over Europe (even at parks without a proper halloween event like DLP). With this being a busy year for towers anyway... yeah it's going to be mad
Yep I found out the hard way at Thorpe a few years ago. The closest Saturday to Halloween and it was utter chaos.

I've always been strangely fascinated but busy theme parks. If you're a regular visitor and not bothered about riding too much it's quite fun to observe.

If it's your once a year visit however you're in for a very frustrating day.

Reactions: Rob
All they need to do is say free pop badge giveaways and the majority of the passholder community will be putting their heads together for countless number of coaches!

1c74f632f40213f676c4c3f04cb4cce7.png