• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2018

All they need to do is say free pop badge giveaways and the majority of the passholder community will be putting their heads together for countless number of coaches!
1c74f632f40213f676c4c3f04cb4cce7.png
Hmm, sounds like they're worried about running out of car parking space. Ironically in trying to avoid that problem, they're going to end up exacerbating every other problem the park will have with >25k people packed in there. Good luck to anyone wanting to get on the rides tomorrow!

Hmm, sounds like they're worried about running out of car parking space. Ironically in trying to avoid that problem, they're going to end up exacerbating every other problem the park will have with >25k people packed in there. Good luck to anyone wanting to get on the rides tomorrow!
I’m more worried about Fireworks weekend. But yes they are tempting fate by encouraging full cars

I know it’s capped but still operations wise with all the fastrack flowing will make it feel like busier unless they’ve capped them this year.

The queue time on the boards and RideTimes should say "Wicker Man Queue Shop"... half an hour of queue just shifted after the op told the queue to move past it.
That was the case last week too, the queue moved so much faster once we were past the shop.

The queue time on the boards and RideTimes should say "Wicker Man Queue Shop"... half an hour of queue just shifted after the op told the queue to move past it.
We had a similar experience on Vampire at Chessington in July 2014! The queue was advertised as 90 minutes, but everyone was queuing to buy ice cream, and the queue was basically walk on after we bypassed the shop!

Looking at the queue times (sorry), it seems like it isn't quite as busy as last weekend. Wicker Man was reaching 160 minutes at times last week, with Th13teen and The Smiler at 120 minute most of the day. I imagine the weather being great was a factor. Bad timing on my part though... :p

Ticks me off, I'm queuing for the damn ride, not you grabbing a damn bleeding ice cream.

"I know lets put a shop in the middle of the queue line to infuriate people some more."

Who thinks of these things.