• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2022

I know you shouldn’t judge an event before it’s started, but I’m fully expecting largely negative reviews from today with the exception of the stage shows 😬

Going up in my campervan today, aiming to arrive around 2pm. Might have a little lie down and have some hotdogs in the van when I get there. Then into the park for nightrides. Sleep at a campsite ten minutes drive away (tenner a night) then go for a walk in the peaks tomorrow (to Alport Castles). Hopefully all goes to plan :)

It's relentless rain at Towers. Hopefully people will be put off from staying late and the queues will be shorter in the evening :)
I’d imagine it very much would! It did last Friday for sure, wicker man was walk on a 1:05 despite saying 35 minutes.Hopefully it calms down and most people will have left by 6/7pm!

Due to pass through very quickly Mr Zola, you lucky man.
Passed through here by one, so you should be clear in an hour or so.

Just seen the amount of sweets they're giving guests from Trick O Treat Town. Absolutely pitiful for the price, there looked to be about 7 sweets.

Wish the Smiler Jack-o'-lantern mug makes its way onto the online shop, but I'm guessing everything that will be is already on there. Can't afford, nor justify, getting back to the park again this year to grab one.

It would always be cheaper to go Tesco, you are paying for the experience not the sweets. If you do the other paid Halloween attractions you leave with no sweets 🤷‍♂️
You are also kind of paying for the sweets though, the attractions own sponsor is Haribo 😂we all know it’d be cheaper to go to Tesco, but you should be getting more than that!

Has anyone experienced The Invitation yet? After all the worry, I hope it turns out to be good!

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk

Just seen the amount of sweets they're giving guests from Trick O Treat Town. Absolutely pitiful for the price, there looked to be about 7 sweets.

Seven single unwrapped sweets? That does sound weird. But seven of the fun size packs isn't too bad, but probably a bit low.

It would always be cheaper to go Tesco, you are paying for the experience not the sweets. If you do the other paid Halloween attractions you leave with no sweets 🤷‍♂️
Its more expensive than the scare mazes too at £12 instead of £9.