• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2022

Having seen it yesterday I’m still not holding much hope. It looks as if you will enter next to the games bunker. Walk past a bit of theming, which currently looks quite spacious and empty, round the back of the building and then straight in to a container, which yesterday was just empty and unthemed. Then there are four containers which I guess will help for the throughput, then put the other end and that’s it.

I'm really looking forward to next weekend, going next saturday and sunday. But after doing some reading, I'm starting to wonder should I be worried about Traveller Day?

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk
I'm going next Saturday and am slightly worried too. I also know someone who is going to Sat and Sun with their kids who have autism. Bit worried that they might not cope if the travellers are there.

Off to Towers next Saturday for my annual visit. Worried about how busy it will be as the First Scarefest weekend... any idea how busy it normally is?

Also which area shall we head to first to avoid huge queues, and is there any specific times to avoid certain rides? I hate queues if you couldn't already tell!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Off to Towers next Saturday for my annual visit. Worried about how busy it will be as the First Scarefest weekend... any idea how busy it normally is?

Also which area shall we head to first to avoid huge queues, and is there any specific times to avoid certain rides? I hate queues if you couldn't already tell!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
First Scarefest weekend tends to be the quietest of them all, but still fairly busy. I'd start at Forbidden Valley or Dark Forest. Avoid Smiler and Wicker Man until the afternoon. Just keep checking the app.

I'm going on October the 26th. Do you guys think it'll be busy by any chance that day?

Highly likely. Closer it gets to Halloween, the busier it gets is usually the general trend.

That week is also the traditional school October half term week. Some schools do change their half term week around though. But expect the event to be at its busiest during that week.

They were already up by opening on Friday, I assume they went up Wednesday/Thursday time.

On another note, I don't think I'm going to bother with The Invitation (the only one I was planning on doing anyway as I'm bored of the others), based on the reviews from The Terminal at Thorpe. I may change my mind if reviews across this Friday, Saturday and Sunday are good, as I'm visiting on the 14th, but if not, I shan't bother wasting my money.

They were already up by opening on Friday, I assume they went up Wednesday/Thursday time.

On another note, I don't think I'm going to bother with The Invitation (the only one I was planning on doing anyway as I'm bored of the others), based on the reviews from The Terminal at Thorpe. I may change my mind if reviews across this Friday, Saturday and Sunday are good, as I'm visiting on the 14th, but if not, I shan't bother wasting my money.
I'm going on the 8th and doing it, I'll let you know what I think. 🙂

I'm going on the 8th and doing it, I'll let you know what I think. 🙂
Great thanks! I've heard the headphones on The Terminal are so tight and uncomfortable, and the audio and experience didn't really make a lot of sense, so I hope The Invitation is better for you. I'm really not expecting much, if anything I'm actually expecting a downgrade from Freak Show Toxic Junkyard, which I didn't think was possible.

Debating getting a gold fastpass for the saturday. Do you think it will be worth it?

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk

See you there on the Saturday!
I'll be there too, if you see a tall guy in a blue Ice Age 4D coat with a red and grey rucksack feel free to say hi! 🙂