• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2023

So is Burial Grounds going to be the path up behind the Wicker Man queueline (which would make sense with the references to the woods) or is it going to take up all of WM's half of Mutiny Bay?

Sorry for the double post, but the Burial Grounds advert is up! 😍

It is OK. There isn't much substance to it, but I suppose that it also preserves the mystique of the attraction.

So is Burial Grounds going to be the path up behind the Wicker Man queueline (which would make sense with the references to the woods) or is it going to take up all of WM's half of Mutiny Bay?
I think it would make sense for it to use the overflow queue and path down the side of Wicker Man. Can’t see where else it would go.

IMG_9662.jpeg
Safe to say that the route is indeed using that path, with entrances near the ride entrance and where the bypass path joins up near the queue line shop. This was taken from the passholder page.

It’s definitely sensible to look at utilising paths that can be avoided, in future I would love to see additional scare zones using the old Zombies location and the old Scary Tales location!

IMG_9662.jpeg
Safe to say that the route is indeed using that path, with entrances near the ride entrance and where the bypass path joins up near the queue line shop. This was taken from the passholder page.

It’s definitely sensible to look at utilising paths that can be avoided, in future I would love to see additional scare zones using the old Zombies location and the old Scary Tales location!
Only issue with using that path is Wicker Man's queue has fire gates which lead onto it. So if WM's fire alarm went off they'd have to halt the scare zone so guests can leave the queue.

IMG_9662.jpeg

On paper it's probably the best place for a scare zone in the park. Doesn't take up any essential pathways, has a great 'vulnerable feeling' location with the woods on one side and the WM fence on the other and it shouldn't feel out of place given its using a similar theme to the main (OK, only) attraction in the area.

Well we have our map:

From: https://www.facebook.com/100064790227894/posts/pfbid0q5aNT7XboJkBkNGRJ4P3DvrSYSnwtdn2FcHiZDBhcy2myLpjHRgAqvpAwR4NWwQ1l/

Not sure that tells us much we didn't already know.
Can't quite see at this resolution if they've cut Hex and the Skyride out.

This goes for the main map as well, (And many other things if you’re feeling cynical) but they really haven’t been putting much effort into the Scarefest map for the last few years. I guess it doesn’t matter much, but I do miss the Scarefest maps being more than a recolour of the main map. Seeing the mazes properly represented on the map was cool! Oh well

Last edited:
The map looks decent, but nothing special. It would be good if the mazes were represented on the map. Some people might not know where they are.

They are, there's numbers where each of the entrances are.
That's good. I didn't see that on the map, because I didn't actually click the Facebook link, which seems to have a higher-quality version of the image.

A new Scarefest tab has been added to the app.

It currently only consists of Daz Games: Panic which is listed as being in Forbidden Valley. So perhaps a ‘work in progress’.

IMG_5544.jpeg

A new Scarefest tab has been added to the app.

It currently only consists of Daz Games: Panic which is listed as being in Forbidden Valley. So perhaps a ‘work in progress’.

IMG_5544.jpeg
Got a feeling that tab may have been made public too early lol.