• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest 2024

No, we all know the best maze IP would be be in the night garden
Actually… when you think Legoland and CWOA both do spooky, slightly scary things, Towers definitely could do something in or around CBeebies. I’ve not actually done scare fest yet (I am a scaredy cat, planning to go this year) but having very mild things based more around the trick or treat side of life rather than the scare is probably a good idea.

Actually… when you think Legoland and CWOA both do spooky, slightly scary things, Towers definitely could do something in or around CBeebies. I’ve not actually done scare fest yet (I am a scaredy cat, planning to go this year) but having very mild things based more around the trick or treat side of life rather than the scare is probably a good idea.
Ultimately, it's probably not Towers' decision to make...I suspect the final decision on anything to do with CBeebies land lies with the BBC.

They had CBeebies characters in Halloween fancy dress last year, it was the Monster Ball in Big Fun Showtime.
Is Postman Pat meant to be a vampire or a magician in a cape?
monster-ball-2020.jpg

They had CBeebies characters in Halloween fancy dress last year, it was the Monster Ball in Big Fun Showtime.
Is Postman Pat meant to be a vampire or a magician in a cape?
monster-ball-2020.jpg
Postman Pat is dressed as a superohero, just like Duggee. Tree Fu Tom was dressed as a Vampire, and Peter Rabbit has a very similar costume, that is, unofficially, Batman...

Looking forward to seeing the Heeler's Halloween costumes this year!

Tis usually very, very busy, and possibly even more sothis year with the new mazes.
Makes sense, although it'll be interesting to how it goes with it running continuously and not having a small brake in-between like prior Scarefests.

Although, it'll be interesting when AT officially reveal Scarefest 2024 in ads and press releases...

Walked past the darkest depths site and there has been concrete poured and there are cages of rocks about, in addition there are quite a few containers in the coach parking area, I think the new structure may be built soon