• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest Costumes 2012.

Rowe, just go as a doctor and stay behind in the Sanctuary and see if any actors notice you! :p

Just tried on my pirate garb for the first time since January...

My trousers are at least two sizes too small. I know I've put on a few kegs this year, but that much?
:(

*starves self for rest of week*

Maple syrup diet? I need to go on weight watchers over closed as eating what Wilsy eats hasn't done me any good! I have also ordered some special effects make up today let's hope it arrives in time, I need it delivering by Friday morning.

Rowe said:
Don't worry, Nat. I'm not aiming at you but apologies if I have offended you.

It's purely that costumes for almost any fancy dress occasion for women always show off the bust and legs thus, whilst I respect that a certain amount of women and girls (such as yourself) will want to for occasions, I don't want to and it doesn't help that a large range of cheap costumes follow that style either.
Rowe, you might appreciate this blog that a friend on FB had a link for on her page. I've linked to the pic's only version, but you can see the comments & bloggers responses if you want elsewhere. It's an interesting side by side comparison of male/female produced versions of the same halloween costumes.
http://fucknosexisthalloweencostumes.tu ... en-costume
The Sesame Street ones are just weird....

Now, I'll be honest here, the women's costumes look awesome. Whereas the guys look stupid in their outfits.

YAY! My special effects makeup has arrived, almost tempted to do a fake black eye at work! :p

Replacement trousers have been purchased. Just need to stop being such a fat basta'd now. :p

Shall we make them elasticated? ;) I'm so glad my top is corset based as it pulls me in at the right places then pushes up in the right places. I love it when you can get clothes to redistribute the excess weight.

I have fake blood and makeup if that helps? I can do you as a clown, a vampire, zombie or any other wonderful creation.

I have still to sort my costume out, but I have about 4 lying about so should be able to find something.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You could mix and match different bits? I really need to pack everything up tonight and clean out my car, I must NOT procrastinate tonight when I get home.

Just sticking in a quick request before I head off:

Does anyone have some steampunky goggles Hils could borrow? She ordered some but they haven't turned up yet and we are leaving tonight. Ideally something in the brown and/or brass colour pallet.

Ta.

My costume is packed and so is my spare one. Brought the wig just incase but I think I will stick to my hair colour. Cant wait to show you all properly tomorrow night.