• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest Costumes 2012.

I'm very, very close to turning up as a UNIT Officer (altered for modern use) from the classic days of Doctor Who. Just... Y'know, saying...

Edit: No wait. I AM a UNIT Officer, what am I saying? Prepare for (a relation of) Lethbridge-Stewart!

Natalie said:
Just sit on as much of the coat before, I've worn a full length vampire gown on Air and Nemmie before and not had a problem.
You should be fine with the coat; I rode stuff in an enormous cape last year. I don't really remember how I managed it; on Nemmy for instance, I think it was just a case of tucking it into a seat as much as possible and making sure I could get the seat belt to the restraint before pulling it down.

This evening I tried on almost the whole diabolical garb for the first time since last Scarefest. I reckon I'll still want to take it off as soon as we leave the park, but it's not uncomfortable as such. I bought some better gloves last weekend and I've ordered a fancy cane, so I just need to get a twiddly 'tache now. ;D

My shoes have arrived they are quite high but aren't stilettos so I will be fine going on rides without having to take them off, although Dan Marks has advised me to change into ballet flats before going on Sub Terra.

Ordered mine today. Only £18 so don't expect anything remotely decent lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

only a couple of bits now waiting to come but chillie is in final preparations. i have made a majour alteration over the weekend but it works so much better now

cannot wait and some rides not going on thing, im with yall too

I guess me and Hils will have Friday and Sunday for night time riding. Saturday is for swaggering around going "Arrr!" :p

Finishing sanding my helmet today and hopefully sealing the inside of it with liquid plastic so my face doesn't touch the fibreglass. Armour is cut, stuck and I've added primer before my base aluminium coat. Metal cap gun and leg holster has arrived, as has my laser pointer, LED torch, fingerless gloves and belts. Just need to sort out a trench coat now.

:)

*resists urge to make "helmet sanding" joke.*

I can't wait to see this costume. Sounds like some kind of cyborg knight?

It will *hopefully* be more like a post apocalyptic cowboy soldier if everything goes to plan. :)

NCR veteren, the most badass costume in fallout: new Vegas! ;)

I still don't know whether to costume it up or not.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Come on you know you want to, It's a laugh.

I have just recieved a 2nd costume and I've not paid for it so will probably sell it on ebay. It's nice to have only paid for one though and yes I have checked my bank account. WIN!

Go for it, Fredward! There's still loads of time left to prepare something and if you want to go on loads of rides and do the mazes, you can still have something simple that won't get in the way. :)

The true men who have balls on the forum allow us to dress them up as girls! It proves you are confident about your sexuality. I would love the males to dress up as girls to maybe raise some money for cancer research?