• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest Costumes 2012.

DiogoJ42

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Metropolitan Line
It's that time of year again.
What will you be wearing to Towers this Scarefest? Want to show off your outfit? Need any help with making something? This is the topic for you!

I think by now you all know what I will be wearing ;)

I decided to dirty up my pirate coat few days ago. It's an epic coat, and part of me feels bad for doing it, but it needed to be done. A few hours work with coffee, tea and green food colouring in various combinations did the trick. Plus, it now smells of coffee! :p

I have my eye on a few other accessories as well. Though this will mean that I will be so tooled up that going on rides will be nigh on impossible :/ But one of those accessories is a hip flask, so I can just strut around swigging grog while waiting for the others to get off the ride :p

How about you?

Ooooo, a new take on the pirate costume Diogo, I likes it! :p

I really can't decide what to go as this year, 2010 I went as a Zombie Survivor, 2011 I was a vampire type thing (Lezmarelda!). So What could I go as in 2012, I don't want to buy a costume, I much prefer making my own tbh! I found my tattered/ripped jeans from the 2010 costume last night, I might try to use them again :\

Not a new take, exactly, just a few additions. I'd debating if I should get a new hat. Anyone who's tried my hat on knows it weighs about as much as an Oblivion shuttle.

Oh, little tip for anyone going for the "old T shirt + red splats" option: The darker the red, the less it looks like poster paint. Blood dries to brown, you know. ;)

I never really dressed up last year, so I feel I should make some effort this year, but currently I have no ideas :p

I went as an amateur zombie last year - i should probably plan a little more this year. :p

I quite like the vampire idea. Where would I go about getting a Dracula-esque jacket from?

If I go to the Scarefest meet then I'm attempting to make a set of NCR Ranger Black Armour from Fallout New Vegas for under £50. :p

Well just to hot this topic up I will be yet again getting my costume sent from America and yes it will be a sexy female Disney character................. I will be going as Snow White which will mean me getting a black wig. This is what I'm getting hopefully!

Seeing as going in a pig mask from SAW, or any of Slipknot's masks or any masks in general is not allowed, I am going as the scariest thing in existence - myself

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

im letting chillie the clown out of the shed for the 2nd time this year after his horrific trip to scarecon.

Ben. said:
predicable morph suit haha :)

Can anyone who is getting a morph suit get a glow in the dark one please as it will ruin the ambience of any dark rides and really annoy Wilsy, Thank you!

I think Gaz will tell anyone thinking of a morph suit NOT to do it after last year. :p

Natalie said:
Ben. said:
predicable morph suit haha :)

Can anyone who is getting a morph suit get a glow in the dark one please as it will ruin the ambience of any dark rides and really annoy Wilsy, Thank you!
Would add to if about five people turn up in glow in the dark morph suits

My flintlock holster and belt just turned up :D Still waiting on the hip flask and telescope.

Only slight flaw is that there is no way in hell I will fit into coasters with this round my waist. And unlike my baldrick & sword, this isn't as easy to slip on and off.

Looking forward to seeing people's efforts again this year, as some people go "all out" which is nice to see.

I might bring back my UV hair gel, as it was missing last year... ;)