• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SeaWorld Orlando: General Discussion

Animal issues aside, I don't mind SeaWorld at all. Nice park, some nice rides etc and I look forward to visiting in October this year.

But for someone to claim it is the best theme park in Orlando is absolutely laughable. Beyond laughable.

Blantant trolling.

But for someone to claim it is the best theme park in Orlando is absolutely laughable. Beyond laughable.

Blantant trolling.

Fortunately there is something in the world known as personal opinion :)

It may not have the most technologically advanced rides (although it does have some of the most thrilling), or the intense theming of Universal and Disney, but the general park atmosphere, more reasonable pricing, Mako and the fact that I'm obsessed with marine biology make it the most enjoyable park in Orlando for me. Others (well most people probably) will have different opinions and that's fine as well, no need to call me laughable :)

Also, I'm told there will be some sort of announcement on Thursday (well, tomorrow).

Last edited:
Don't taunt me please. I'm not very sensitive but from reading the forum for a couple of years now it seems to me that you have a tendancy to (whether it is intentional or not) degrade other people who you disagree with. (Heck, you've done it twice on one page here)

Having said that a lot of your posts also make me laugh so you're even :p

Anyway, I don't like to have enemies so consider this all in the past and forgotten.

Last edited:
Saying that SeaWorld is the best park in Orlando is quite out on a limb. I appreciate it's your view, but I am afraid you are going to get 99.9% disagreement.

:)

I think sea world is up there to be honest. For sure not the best in most peoples opinion, including mine, but two of my top 10 coasters are there, the cleanliness, layout and 'non ride' offerings are great. It's a beautiful place to be. It's a must do in Florida.

Saying that SeaWorld is the best park in Orlando is quite out on a limb. I appreciate it's your view, but I am afraid you are going to get 99.9% disagreement.

:)

Yeah, I totally get that. I'm not some deluded person expecting everyone to agree with me :p

Universal & Disney just don't really appeal to me, I found myself quite bored after a few hours at USF in July yet I spent 11 days at SeaWorld. (Admittedly 5 were spent on a career programme).

Here are just some of the many things that could be on the agenda for the media event/announcement tomorrow:

2018 attraction
Kraken VR opening date
Dolphin Nursery opening date
Details of the new show coming to Nautilus Theater this summer
More Electric Ocean details

Some have even suggested that the company may be planning to unveil a 5 year plan for all of their parks however in my personal opinion this is highly unlikely.

No official announcement yet but I can say for sure that the park will add a River Rapids in 2018 with "never before seen features and elements".
otlzte.jpg

Last edited:
Introducing Infinity Falls, more details as I get them!

6z6hdd.jpg

And TPC, whilst JTA definitely needs sorting, River Rapids generally don't rely as much on effects.

I thought it would be good, didn't know it would be this good. This may be the best Rapids in the world, we'll have to wait and see!

The theming is being described as the most extensive in the history of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

This will be perfect for SeaWorld, I've always wondered why they only have one water ride.

I love JtA, but it needs a lot of work. It makes me sad how they've basically removed the story and pretty much all the effects in the recent "refurbishment".