• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Secret Weapon 7 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Quite a while ago I created this mock up to show what I considered to be a good style for the new SW7 station, I have updated it slightly since to reflect the colour change and new graphics.

Does anyone think they may opt for a more Oblivion style station in keeping with the building style of X-Sector, or do you think they will still go for this run down type building?

naIOM.jpg

They will match Oblivion's station... The finish was discribed as "dirty concrete and faded paint, to match existing structures." ::)

DiogoJ42 said:
They will match Oblivion's station... The finish was discribed as "dirty concrete and faded paint, to match existing structures." ::)

At least they are keeping it consistent! ;)

Although I must admit, the area feels awfully depressing compared to it's heyday.

"Merlin Grey"! Sorry but I just LOLed at that :p

By "existing X-Sector building pattern style" does that presumably mean the chevrons and, what I call, "hazard tape" patterns seen on many of the structures in the are? If so maybe it won't look quite a bland as we initially though...

I'm still not a fan of the dilapidated idea. I'd much rather have something like Ryan has depicted above. At the same time though I guess this is probably the best we'll ever get. At least we're getting a new coaster out of it I suppose :p

After reading that I had to Google Merlin Grey to find out if it is actually a real colour. It is, and quite a nice shade of grey to. Think of the colour of The Swarm.

The one thing that really concerns me about that is the words "aged effect". They've used it in 5 out of the 6 descriptions. The only one not to be refereed too as aged is the roof. The phrase muted colour doesn't sound great either.

But their have been rumours that the aesthetics have changed slightly since the planning application so I live in hope...

TBH... If this were 2010, I really wouldn't have put it past Morwenna to use something like that as marketing! ;)

"As I awoke the next day, I felt the exciting sensation run right across my body, the chill of an impending market floatation" ;)

As we have now hit a big milestone in construction and developments it's time to move to a new topic :)

All new discussion can be found here

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.